Rehearse

Finn's POV 

I took Rachel to my house so we could rehearse. We talked all the way to my house and it's amazing.

"We're here." I said then left the car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you Mr.Hudson." She said smiling 

"Anytime." I said smiling and we walk in the house.

"Do you want something?" He said.

"No thanks, what music do you want to sing?"

"I don't know." 

-they rehearse the song-

"That was amazing." I said happy.

"I couldn't agree more." She said smiling.

"Wanna go out?" I asked to her.

"Sure." She said "Where are we going?" 

"I remember when you said that you liked to go to the park and think, wanna do this?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I need this." She said smiling and we left.

*Park* Finn's POV

"Here we are, let's sit close to the lake." I said cheered up. 

We sited and started to talk.

"I've missed this."  She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just sit and talk about everything with you, don't get me wrong, I love spend time with my boyfriend, he's my everything. But I missed the way that you always make me feel, you make me so happy just sited on a blank at the park talking." She said looking to the lake.

"I've missed this too, when I'm with you the time flies. And we can talk about everything. I love make memories with you Rach, these simple moments, which we are sitting on a park bench, are a memory that I will keep forever. These are moments that make my life happy." I said sincerely looking to the lake.

"I just want to stay here with you talking, watching the sunset forever."  She said.

"Me too." I said.

"Do you still football?" I asked.

"Yeah, I went to a lot of games in L.A." She said.

"Want to come to my house tomorrow and watch with me?" I asked.

"Sure." She said smiling and put her head at my shoulder, I puttee arm around her and we just stay there thinking watching the sunset.

2 hours later 

"I think we should go it's 8pm." I said

"You're right." She said.

*Her house* 

"Thanks for today Finn, I had a great time. And thanks for helping e at the auditorium." She said.

"Anything for you." I said smiling.

"See ya Finn." She said

"See ya Rach." I said.

"I can't wait to sing the duet with you tomorrow." She said and left.

Man that was the best day of my life, I couldn't imagine today is going to be like this.