I Really Like You

Rachel's POV

"I'm so nervous." I said to Santana, Quinn and Kurt.

"Relax you're looking beautiful." Kurt said.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at the mirror.

"RACH YOU'RE LOOKING AWESOME!" Noah said walking in the room.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

Oh mother, the door bell ring and I'm so nervous.

"I'll get it, I need to have the talk with him." Noah said.

Noah's POV

I opened the door and saw a Jesse with flowers in his hand.

"Hey Jesse, Rachel is coming. But first, what are your intentions with my little sis?" I said.

"I just want to make her happy, if she's happy, I'm happy" He said smiling and I could see he was telling the truth.

"I trust you man but, if you break my sister heart, ask Hudson what I will do with you." I said.

"I really don't have the intentions to hurt her." He said. 

"I'm here!" Rachel said walking down stares and when I looked to Jesse he was smiling, man I like this dude.

"You're looking stunning Rach." He said.

"Thank you." She said.

"Oh, these are for you." He said giving her the flowers.

"They're beautiful Jesse, thanks." She said putting on a jar.

"Have un you two!" Kurt yelled when they were leaving.

"But not o fun!!" I yelled playfully.

Rachel's POV

Jesse opened the car door for me, such a gentleman. I really like him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh if I tell you, wouldn't be a surprise." He said smiling.

"So Jesse you're from L.A?" I asked.

"I'm from a lot of places, my dads move a lot but Iived in L.A for 3 years so it's my record." He said.

"I lived in L.A for awhile, I loved all the time." I said smiling.

"Really?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, actually, I'm from New York and when I was 14 my family and I came here to Lima and some bad things happened and my brother and I moved to L.A at the same year, we comeback when we were 17 and here we are." I said omitting a few details, I don't want to scare him.

"I'm sorry about the 'bad things'." He said.

"Yeah, but it's okay." I said smiling to him.

"You look like very interesting, when someone looks at you the person just think that you're a spoiled girl from the Upper East Side, but I can't see that. I see that you're so much more than you seem. I really want to get to know you better." He said smiling.

"Well thank you and I would love to know you better too." I said smiling.

"Here we are." He said smiling.

"Where are we?" I asked smiling.

"This is a karaoke, I know you into sing cause you're in glee club and I think would be fun." He said.

"Oh Jesse this is amazing." I said smiling.

"I'm glad that you liked." He said smiling.

---After Date--- Rachel's POV

Omg! the date was... AMAZING!!!! Jesse is such a cool guy and yes he asked for me to be his girlfriend.

---Flashback---

They were at Rachel's door and they kissed.

"Jesse I had a really good time today, thanks." She said.

"Rach, I really like you and I know we just know each other for a week but, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and leaned in to kiss him who leaned too.

---Flashback over---

"I'm dating!!!!!!!!" I yelled when I walked in home.

"YAYYYYY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU RACH!!!!" Quinn yelled happy.

"THIS IS AMAZING!!!" Kurt yelled as happy as Quinn.

"CONGRATS RACH! But if he hurts you I'll go all Lima Heights on him!!" Santana said and we all laughed hard.

"I just want to see Finn's face when he figure out about you and Jesse! I will laugh so much." Santana said laughing.

"Please don't be mean." I said with mercy.

"Oh please Rachie, do you know me? I already have ten insults about how stupid he is." Santana said and we all laughed.

"I agree with San, he will be very jealous and would be fun." Quinn said laughing a little.

"God have mercy from the poor Jesse St.James  when Finn see him." Kurt said and we all laughed

"Guys after all the hell, I'm finally happy. Thanks for being part of my happiness." I said smiling

"We love you Rachie." They all said at the same time.

"I love you guys too." I said and hugged them.