Haruka gets turn into a chibi

It was a beautiful morning. Haruka was walking to her favorite spot by the lake. She sees a man that she never saw before at the lake. She hides behind a tree watching what he was up to. The man holds up his hand all sudden dark clouds appeared out of nowhere. Lighting striking all over the place catching Haruka's attention. The man noticed Haruka points at her trying to strike her with lighting. She screams loud getting STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT attention so they ran to her. Haruka tries to get away but the man jumps in front of her causing her to step back frighten.

Haruka: Please let me go. I don't want trouble.

Man: It's too late you saw what I did and I can't have you go telling anyone.

Haruka tries to run the other way he stops her by grabbing her hair. He pulls out a bottle that had a potion in it. Turns Haruka around opening up her mouth making Haruka drink the potion every last bit. Camus pulls the man by his hair punching him in the face.

Camus: You dare you to cause harm to Haruka?!?!?

The Man sees everyone else coming and runs away so no one can catch up to him. Once he was out of sight Camus runs to Haruka making sure she was all right. Haruka started to scream in pain from the potion Reiji picks Haruka up running back to the dorm into the music room. He sits holding her down alongside Ran-Ran. Everyone just looks at Haruka frighten not knowing what to do. She starts to glow lifting her up from Reiji's and Ran-Ran's grip. With that she glows even brighter and after a second Haruka turns into a chibi laying back down in Reiji's arms. Making everyone drop their jaws.

Syo: NANAMI!!!!!!

Ren: My little Lamb!!!!!

Haruka chibi opens her eyes looking up at Reiji because he was holding her. She jumps away from him due too fear. Then she notices all the guys staring at her wondering who they are?

Haruka chibi: Um... Who are you, people?

Everyone looked at each other wondering why she said that? Otoya and Tokiya walk up to her.

Tokiya: Nanami-san? You don't remember who we are?

Otoya: Nanami, we're you're friends. There's no way you can't forget the people you care about.

Haruka chibi didn't understand what they were talking about. She sees the door open and starts to run away from them. Haruka chibi wasn't able to get far because Camus picked her up.

Camus: Where do you think you're going, young lady? Don't be frighten we won't hurt you I promise.

Ran-Ran: Trust us Haruka, We're always right by your side.

Ran-Ran gently takes Haruka chibi from Camus smiling at her. When she saw the guys surrounding her smiling back at her knowing they're good people. After a while, Haruka chibi falls asleep in Ran-Ran's arms.

Cecil: What are we going to do about Haruka being this tiny? There's got to be a way to break the spell.

Reiji: One thing we both know Haru-chan isn't going near that guy ever again.

Reiji had a serious tone that no one has ever heard before. Ai went up to the sleepy Haruka chibi taking her to her bedroom. He puts Haruka chibi on her bed while Ran-Ran puts the blanket over her, and Camus puts the pillow on her head. They closed the door quietly not waking Haruka chibi up. They walked back to the music room wondering who that man was in the first place.

Camus: Reiji comes with us. We're going by the lake to see if we can find that man who cursed Haruka. The rest of you stay here understood?

Ren: We want to help Little Lamb as well. We're coming with you too.