Haruka Chibi gets into Trouble.

Haruka chibi tried to get down from Camus but she couldn't break free so she sulks all the way until they got home. After getting inside the door Camus puts Haruka chibi down.

Camus: You know little girl since you tried to wander off on your own maybe you should take a nap.

Haruka chibi: NO!!! I'm not taking a nap.

Reiji picks up Haruka chibi before she runs off again.

Reiji: I think Camus is right Haru-chan you need a nap. Let's go now.

Reiji takes Haruka chibi to his, Tokiya, and Otoya's room. He puts Haruka chibi on her back on the couch. He puts his hands over Haruka chibi eyes. In seconds she fell asleep Reiji puts a blanket over her.

Otoya: Reiji-chan, why did you bring Nanami in our rooms?

Reiji: Do you really think Haru-chan would take a nap if we let her in her bedroom?

Tokiya: That's true. I always wonder what Nanami-san was like tiny. Now I know.

As they leave the room doesn't close the door too much so they can hear her. They go to the music room wondering how much longer until Haruka chibi goes back to her old self. A few hours passed and hears Haruka chibi crying. Reiji, Camus, Ai, Ran-Ran, and the rest of the Starish ran to her. When they got to the bedroom, they see Haruka chibi on the floor crying her eyes out. Ren picks her up.

Ren: What's wrong Little Lamb? Did you have a nightmare?

Haruka chibi nods her head. Ren just hugs her.

Ren: You're all right Little Lamb, You're safe now.

Ren wipes Haruka chibi tears away while singing her a song to calm her down. Everyone starts to sing along with Ren. Haruka chibi watching everyone singing and starts to smile again. Closing her eyes seeing them in her heart and mind. They realized she fell asleep again but Ran-Ran holds her this time so she is safe. After awhile Haruka chibi wakes up seeing all the guys passed out. She didn't want to wake them up and decides to walk around the dorm by herself. Haruka chibi sees the music room and the piano. She wasn't able to get on the seat still. She looks around to see if something can help her get on the seat but nothing. Haruka chibi just walked the hallways. When Ran-Ran woke up Haruka chibi was gone. His face turn pale and woke everyone up.

Ran-Ran: WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! HARUKA ISN'T HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone woke up can started to panic and ran out the room looking for Haruka chibi. Meanwhile Haruka chibi saw the front door and open it. She walk outside wanting to play knowing she didn't have to wake the guys up. She sees a big lake runs up to it. Camus looks out the window seeing Haruka chibi running to the lake.

Camus: I found Haruka!!!!!!!! She's outside running to the lake.

Haruka chibi gets to the lake looking how big it is. She also saw a deck by the lake so she goes up to it. Before she can get anywhere a man steps in front of her. Seeing lighting strike the lake.

Man: Well, Haruka looks like my potion made you tiny. You look rather cute in that form.

Haruka chibi: Who are you?

Man: You don't remember as well I see. Looks like you lose you memory. Come here little girl.

Haruka chibi remembered what Ran-Ran said. (Don't talk to people you don't know.) Haruka chibi steps back.

Haruka chibi: I'm sorry sir but Ran-Ran told me not to go near people I don't know. I think I better go back inside.

The strange guy walks her to Haruka chibi making her walk backward. He strikes her with lighting but messes again. Haruka chibi run seeing Ran-Ran. He picks her up glaring a the strange man.

Ran-Ran: So you're the strange man that cursed Haruka? What the hell are you doing BACK HERE?!?!

Everyone surrounds the strange man so there's nowhere he can run.

Reiji: Tell us right now how to change Haru-chan back to her old self?

Man: Hmmm....... Sorry but I won't give any of you the answer. Now that you excuse me boys I must be going now.

With that, the strange man brings out his smoke bombs hitting the ground. Making everyone cough as he gets away. Once the smoke was gone the strange man disappears. A few hours later Haruka chibi was in timeout for going outside by herself. Reiji pulls her on his lap.

Reiji: Didn't I tell you yesterday Haru-chan you can't go anywhere by yourself? You almost got taken away from the same guy that turn you tiny. We're not trying to be mean to you Haru-chan but you have to listen to us. We care and love you so much.

Haruka chibi: I'm sorry Reiji, for going outside without telling anyone. Everyone was asleep so I didn't want to wake anyone up.

Ran-Ran sits beside Haruka chibi.

Ran-Ran: You're really lucky that Camus saw you running from a window. Haruka please be careful from now on.

Haruka chibi had tears coming down her eyes hugging Ran-Ran, he hugs her back lifting her up taking her to Camus. Haruka chibi wanted him to hold her so he did. Camus couldn't help but smile at Haruka chibi thinking she cute for doing that.

Camus: Now little girl your timeout is over. Lets go into the dining hall and go eat.

(Part 4 will be next)