Haruka chibi goes to the Amusement park

next morning- Ai goes into Haruka chibi's bedroom seeing her still asleep. He goes up to her waking her up.

Ai: If you sleep too much you'll miss the amusement park.

Haruka chibi wakes up seeing Ai smiling at him. When she gets up she wanted Ai to hold her so he did.

Haruka chibi: Good morning. I'm ready let's go.

Ai: Before we go you need to eat. Let's go to the dining room.

Ai held Haruka chibi until they got to the dining room then puts her down. She runs up the to table Syo comes out with some food. He puts the plate down when she saw the food it was vegetable. Haruka chibi sulked crossing her arms again.

Haruka chibi: Why do I have to eat a vegetable again? I didn't have many sweets yesterday.

Ai sat by Haruka chibi taking the fork making her eat every last bit.

Syo: You need your vegetable as well Nanami. 

Haruka chibi: I know. I'm done now.

Ai gets up as Haruka chibi gets up from the table. She looks up at Ai staring at him.

Haruka chibi: Sorry if I gave you a hard time eating my vegetables Ai.

Ai puts his hand on her head letting Haruka chibi know it was all right. Camus comes picking up Haruka chibi.

Camus: Looks like you're done with your breakfast lets go the amusement park.

Haruka chibi gives Camus a hug then he puts her down him, Ai, and Syo walks with Haruka chibi to the front door where everyone is waiting. She runs up to Ran-Ran when she got to him he picks her up. She gives him a hug.

Ran-Ran: Now Haruka we're about to go to an amusement park. There's going to be a lot of people stay in our sight the whole time. Do you understand?

She nods her head yes to Ran-Ran.

Ran-Ran: Good girl. Let's get going guys and Haruka.

He puts Haruka down seeing the bus outside again. Because the steps were too big for her Natsuki helps her up. Haruka chibi runs on the bus going to the window when she saw Reiji sit next to her she wanted to sit on his lap.

Reiji: All right you can sit on my lap Haru-chan but don't lean back.

After a few hours, they get to the amusement park. Because Haruka chibi is tiny they had to make sure she can ride most of the rides. Cecil brought Haruka chibi to check her height.

Cecil: Looks like the only thing you can't ride Haruka is the roller coaster but that's all right. You can ride everything else.

Cecil held Haruka chibi hand as they got into the gate of the park. Haruka chibi looks around seeing so many things in the park and ran, however, Ai picks her up before she got too far.

Ai: Remember what Ran-Ran said?

Haruka chibi: I can't leave anyone's sight. I didn't lose your sight, did I?

Ai couldn't help but smirk because of that comment but she hugs him for running Ai hugs her back. They looked to see what they can ride together.

Otoya: I know we just got here but how about the water ride?

They all went up to the water ride it didn't have a long line. Haruka chibi was with Camus, Ren, and Reiji. Ran-Ran was with Ai, Cecil, and Tokiya. Masato was with Syo, Otoya, and Natsuki. After they all get in Haruka chibi had her hands around Ren when the water ride started to move.