Haruka chibi goes to Starish and Quartet Night Conecrt

Next morning Haruka chibi gets out of bed heading to the door and opens it. She sees Camus blocking her way.

Camus: Looks like all the sweets you had last night is out of your system little girl.

Haruka chibi: I want more sweets, please. That was really yummy yesterday Camus.

Camus picks her up taking her to the dining room puts her on the chair Ran-Ran gives her vegetables for breakfast. When Haruka chibi saw that she tries to run from it but Camus blocks her.

Ran-Ran: You had a way too much sweets Haruka. You need vegetables as well to help you get stronger.

Haruka: Aww, I don't want vegetables.

Camus: You're not leaving until you eat your food little girl.

Haruka chibi smirks and crosses her arms. Ran-Ran picks up the fork and made Haruka chibi eat her food. Every last bit until it was gone.

Ran-Ran: See Haruka that wasn't so bad wasn't?

Haruka: I guess not Ran-Ran. I'm sorry for saying no to vegetables.

Camus: You're forgiven little girl you may get up.

She runs out of the dining room Camus and Ran-Ran run after her. Reiji sees her and picks her up.

Reiji: Didn't I tell you not to run off Haru-chan?

Haruka chibi: I was just playing with Camus and Ran-Ran. I wasn't going to go that far from them.

She hugs Reiji knowing he can't be mad at Haruka chibi in any form. Reiji hugs her back then puts her down. They followed Haruka chibi she hears singing and saw Starish in the music room. She goes in with Quartet Night sitting on a couch watching them.

Haruka chibi: what are they doing?

Ai: They're getting ready for a concert that is tonight and we are going to be at in that concert as well.

Haruka chibi: Am I allowed to go to the concert too? I promise I'll be good.

Camus: Of course you're coming with us as well. There's no way we'll leave you here alone.

Reiji: Who going to watch Haru-chan when we're on the stage?

Ringo comes in and picks up Haruka chibi.

Ringo: I'll watch little Haru-chan for you guys tonight.

Everyone was happy that Haruka chibi will be with someone. After that, they go get ready for the concert hours later everyone is in a tux. Ran-Ran picks up Haruka chibi.

Ran-Ran: Let's get going Haruka. You can sit next to me on the bus.

Ran-Ran takes Haruka chibi the bus putting her next to the window sitting next to her but she wanted to sit on Ran-Ran's lap.

Ran-Ran: All right you can sit on my lap but don't fall got it Haruka?

Haruka chibi nods her head yes to Ran-Ran as he holds her. When they get to there Haruka walks to the front of Ran-Ran and Reiji was in front of Haruka chibi once she gets to the door Reiji picks her up making sure Haruka chibi doesn't fall down the stairs. When they get off the bus Reiji puts her down. They go into the dressing room getting ready to perform. Ren comes up to Haruka chibi.

Ren: We're about to go on stage Little Lamb so you have to stay with Ringo until we get back.

Syo: We don't want you to wander off Nanami so stay close to Ringo at all times.

Camus: You're going to be at the side of the stage. So we can see you little girl.

Ringo picks up Haruka chibi taking her to the side.