Haruka Chibi Shopping

Next morning Natsuki knocks on Haruka chibi door. When he opens he sees her putting on clothes that were too big for her again.

Natsuki: Haru-chan those clothes are too big for you. How about you put on this cute little dress I have for you?

Haruka chibi smiled when she saw the dress and nod her head yes. Natsuki gives her the dress but Haruka chibi didn't know how to put it on. Natsuki went to go help her but Syo stopped him.

Syo: What do you think you're doing Natsuki?!?!

Natsuki: Good morning Syo-kun, I was going to help Haru-chan put her dress on.

Syo: You can't do that she's still Nanami even if she is tiny.

Natsuki looked confused why Syo said that. When Syo was yelling at him Ai came into the room help Haruka chibi put on the dress. Syo looks at Ai with angry eyes.

Syo: The hell are you doing Ai-senpai?

Ai: What does it look I am doing? I'm helping Haruka get ready to go shopping. She can't go out with nothing on. What kind of person are you?

Syo had a shocked looked on his face looking down for embarrassment. Natsuki goes and helps Ai dress Haruka chibi. He brushed her hair so it was out of her face and after that, it was time to go. QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH went along with them to take Haruka chibi shopping for tiny outfits. Haruka chibi starts to run but looks at Reiji knowing he'll get upset if she runs. So she held his hand alongside Camus. They saw Tomo-chan Haruka chibi best friend. She was shocked when she saw Haruka chibi.

Tomo-chan: Haruka? Is that really you?!?!

Haruka chibi didn't know who she was so she hid behind Camus. Otoya explains to Tomo-chan what happened to Haruka chibi and made Tomo-chan sad that her best friend didn't know who she was.

Tomo-chan: Haruka, you and I are best friends. I can't believe a strange man did this to you. If I ever get my hands on him!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was frightened when Tomo-chan said that but understood. Tomo-chan kneels down where Haruka chibi was hiding and just smiled.

Tomo-chan: Haruka, please don't be afraid of me. Can you please come out from hiding?

Haruka chibi looks at Tomo-chan behind Camus just looking at her. She steps in front of Camus to get a better look at Tomo-chan. Then something clicked out of nowhere Haruka chibi runs up to Tomo-chan hugging her.

Otoya: Nanami, you remember Tomo-chan?

Haruka chibi shakes her head no.

Haruka chibi: I'm sorry, I don't remember who you are but for some reason, I wanted to hug Tomo-chan.

Tomo-chan: It's all right Haruka, don't push yourself too hard okay. I'm honored that you gave me a hug. Anyways, Where are you guys going?

Masato: We're taking Nanami to get some tiny outfits. We don't know how long the spell will last on her.

Tomo-chan gives them an evil look scaring the guys.

Tomo-chan: Tell me something, guys... When you take Haruka into a store who's going to help her try on clothes?

Ai: I am. I don't have a problem with that.

The guys slowly looked at Ai not only surprised he volunteered but saying that in front of Tomo-chan. Tomo-chan walks up to Ai just staring at him. Otoya and Syo were getting ready to calm her down.

Tomo-chan: Fine. I trust Ai more than the rest of the guys here.

Everyone yells: HEY!!!!!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!

Tomo-chan just laughs walking back up to Haruka chibi.

Tomo-chan: I have to go now Haruka. Please stay with these guys they might be weird but they ALL really care about you.

When Tomo-chan looks at the guys blush she laughs and walks away. Starish and Quartet Night walks to the mall with Haruka chibi. Ran-Ran picks her up telling her don't wander off.

Ran-Ran: Haruka the mall has a lot of people in it. Don't wander off on your own. We wouldn't want someone to take you away. Do you understand?

Haruka chibi says yes than Ran-Ran puts her down holding his hand. They all get into the mall. Haruka chibi saw so many people and a lot of stores. She had no idea this place existed. They took her into a little shop looking to see what she'll like.

Tokiya: Nanami favorite color seems to be pink. So I guess we can find her a pink dress?

Ren: That is true. Little Lamb also like the color red.

Syo: How about we let her pick out the clothes?

Ai was shocked that Syo finally had a good idea so he rubs Syo head.

Ai: Go ahead Haru-chan pick out the dress you like the most.

Haruka chibi looks around and seeing a pink dress with red bows she picked that one. Ai takes the dress takes and her to the dressing room and puts on the dress. a few minutes later she steps out looking beautiful as always.

Natsuki: Wow. Haru-chan that dress looks amazing on you!!!! Let me brush your hair it's looking a little messy.

Natsuki brushes out Haruka chibi hair making it look neat as possible. After he was done it was time to check out the dress. They step out of the tiny shop then heard Haruka chibi stomach growl.

Reiji: I guess you're hungry Haru-chan? Since we're here let's go eat. Come on take my hand.

Haruka chibi holds Reiji's hand and went to the food court. When they get there Reiji puts her on the chair. Starish waits with her when Quartet Night went to get the food. A few minutes later they were done eating. They get ready to go back home when Haruka chibi wasn't ready to leave so she tried to run but Camus picks her up with a smirk on his face.

Camus: And where do you think you're going, little girl? You know you're not supposed to be by yourself.

Haruka chibi: I wanted to see the water, Camus. It looks pretty.

Camus: Little girl that water might be pretty but it's really dirty. Plus we have to go home.

(Part 3 coming very soon)