Haruka Chibi gets Scared

It's the middle of the night everyone was sound to sleep except Haruka Chibi who was awake. She went to the bedroom door opening it then walked the dark hallways. Haruka Chibi looked around seeing a door coming up she opens it going inside. She looks to the right seeing Otoya and Tokiya sleeping, then she looked to her left seeing Reiji sleeping on the other side. Running up to Reiji bed Haruka Chibi jumps on sitting on the side he was sleeping on. She taps Reiji's shoulder waking him up. He picks up Haruka Chibi placing her on his chest.

Reiji: What are you doing up so late Haru-chan?

Haruka Chibi: I couldn't sleep anymore. I hope you're not mad at me for waking you up Reiji?

He just looked at her knowing there's no way he can ever get mad at Haruka Chibi.

Reiji: I don't think I can ever get mad at you Haru-chan.

She smiles at Reiji then looks over to the window seeing lightning than hear thunder. Haruka Chibi started to shake thinking it was the bad man. Reiji notice there was a storm outside knowing Haruka Chibi never like them. He gets up holding Haruka Chibi in his arms going over the couch sitting on it.

Reiji: There's nothing to be afraid of Haru-chan. As long I'm around nothing is going to hurt you.

Haruka Chibi looked up at Reiji feeling like she heard that somewhere before.

(Flashback when Haruka Chibi was big)

Haruka was walking back to the dorm after a long day working at the studio. She noticing there was a bad storm on its way and that's something that she doesn't like at all. Haruka runs to the dorm before the storm starts. Not that far from the dorm, the rain starts to come down hard on Haruka. She makes it just in time before she got to wet. Haruka turns seeing a flash of lightning then hearing very loud thunder making her shake. She enters the dorm seeing the Quartet Night walking her way.

Ran-Ran: I had a feeling you weren't going to make it on time Haruka but at least you didn't to wet from the rain.

Haruka: Looks like it but...

Before Haruka could say anything else she saw another lightning flash through the window then hearing loud thunder again making her jump. Reiji got a towel putting it around Haruka seeing that she's shaking again.

Reiji: You never really like thunderstorms did you Haru-chan?

She shook her head no. They walked Haruka to the living room trying to get her mind on something else. As they get to the living room they saw Starish. Ren walks up to Haruka seeing that she's scared.

Ren: There's no need to a scared of the storm Little Lamb. Why don't we all play a game so you can take your mind off it?

Cecil: That's a good idea, Ren. What game should we play?

Otoya looks over to the piano then smiles walking up to Haruka taking her back the hand. He walks over to the piano with Haruka.

Otoya: Games are fun but music always help Nanami when she's scared.

Haruka: That's a great idea Ittoki-san.

The power goes off due to the storm then a very loud thunder appears making Haruka not only shake but cry. Reiji goes over to Haruka hugging her.

Reiji: It's all right Haru-chan. There's no need to be afraid I'm here.

Haruka: Reiji-Senpai.

(Flashback ends)

Haruka Chibi: Reiji-Senpai?

Reiji's eyes wide after Haruka Chibi said Senpai.

Reiji: Do you remember who I am Haru-chan?

Haruka Chibi: For some reason, I remember being in a situation like this before and you saying those words to me.

She puts her hands over her head. When Haruka Chibi tried to remember her head started to her really bad.

Reiji: What's wrong Haru-chan?

Haruka Chibi: My head is hurting really bad Reiji.

She passes out due to the pain Reiji freaks out while still holding Haruka Chibi.

Reiji: Haru-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of his bandmates rush in after hearing Reiji yell.

Ran-Ran: What's going on Reiji?

Reiji: It looks like Haru-chan was about to remember something when her head was hurting. She passed out because she was trying too hard.

Camus looks over to Haruka Chibi touching her forehead and then he gasped.

Camus: This isn't good at all. She's burning up with a fever again.

Ai: let's take her to the dining room and put an ice pack on her.

They rushed to the dining room when they get there Ai gets the pack putting it on Haruka Chibi head. She wakes up seeing that she was in Reiji's arms but for some reason, he looked strange jumping out of his arms. Then Haruka Chibi sees the others right beside her they were looking strange to her as well. Ran-Ran walks up to Haruka Chibi but she ran away from him. Haruka Chibi runs out of the dining room into the hall. She saw 7 guys stopping in front of her.

Ren: What are you doing Little Lamb? Come here.

She can hear Ren's voice but for some reason, Starish looked strange to her as well making Haruka Chibi back up. Ran-Ran gently picks her up putting her in his arms.

Ran-Ran: Calm down Haruka looks like the high fever is making you see strange things because you're a kid.

Haruka Chibi looks up at Ran-Ran then jumps out of his arms running away from everyone. She saw the private room going inside there hiding under a couch.

Haruka Chibi: Where are Ran-Ran. Reiji, Camus, and Ai? I need them right now.

Reiji and Camus look around for Haruka Chibi seeing the private room open thinking she may have gone in there. When they go in they saw a few couches and tables. Reiji looks under the couches while Camus check he tables.  Then Reiji sees a little shadow pointing it to Camus. He walks overseeing Haruka Chibi behind the couch, Camus gently grabs onto her making sure he doesn't hurt her. Camus pulls Haruka Chibi up then after that gives her to Reiji. She closed her eyes hoping they weren't going to hurt her.

Camus: Why are you afraid of us girl? You should know that we aren't going to hurt you silly.

Haruka Chibi heard Camus voice then looked right at him then starred at Reiji. Again for some reason, they were strange to her. She started to scream. Reiji shook Haruka Chibi a little trying to get her attention.

Reiji: Haru-chan wakes up. You're having another nightmare.

She opens her eyes seeing Reiji she looks around seeing that she was in his room on the couch. Haruka Chibi turns back at Reiji started to cry. He just held her after seeing tears in her eyes while feeling her shake.

Reiji: Aww, it's all right Haru-chan. It must have been a really bad dream.

She nods her head yes to Reiji while holding onto his shoulder. He started to sing to Haruka Chibi trying to calm her down. Haruka Chibi looks up at Reiji listening to him singing while tears were still coming from her eyes. He wipes her tears away. After a few minutes, Haruka Chibi started to smile at Reiji.

Reiji: There you go Haru-chan smiling for me. That made me smile as well.

Haruka Chibi then closed her eyes falling asleep. Reiji rocks her a little bit to help her.

Reiji: Looks like you forgot that you called me Senpai Haru-chan but that's all right. I'll always be there if you need me.

Reiji continues to sing to Haruka Chibi. Otoya and Tokiya smiled at them while also listening to Reiji sing to Haruka Chibi.

(Next chapter coming soon)