Chapter 2

^IF I DIE YOUNG ITS BECAUSE OF THESE BOIIIISSS

~~~

You were running... you were running way faster than a human could.

you were in a forest filled with all different types of plants and animals. You love it here... everything was so peaceful and it reminded you of home back in the woods on the mountain. But it was different. The air seemed thicker here and there were new smells, ones you hadn't smelled before.

there was a flash of light blue up ahead of you. you peered through the branches of the trees to see what it was...

It was a shimmering lake.

Once you reached the lake you looked to the water. Your reflection surprised you. 

You weren't human... 

you were a wolf, a wolf with white glistening fur...

you felt warmth in the pit of your stomach seeing yourself as this animal

You loved this feeling... 

what was this feeling...

peace, you realized... you were at peace in this form

suddenly you hear howls in the distance... you knew these howls...

you yearned for the ones making this noise...

they were-

"GET UP! ITS TODAY!!!" Cara screamed in your ear.

"What the-"

"The concert is today, so get your lazy ass up" she said

You groaned and rolled over covering yourself in your blanket enjoying the warmth and trying to go back to the wonderful dream you were having. but Cara obviously had different plans.

She grabbed the blankets and ripped them off of you. Causing you to whine because of the lack of heat.

you curled up into a ball like a roly poly to gain back some of the warmth.

"your like the girl version of suga" she sighed and walked away.

you smiled at your victory but then frowned. how am I like sugar, you thought, whatever. you grabbed your blankets and wrapped yourself up like a taco, easing back into the soft coziness of the blankets. that is until you felt something extremely cold being poured on you.

"AAAHHHHHHH, what the bloody biscuit" you screamed.

"huehuehue" Cara laughed evilly. enjoying you squirming under the cold water she was still pouring.

"Yah, are you crazy?"

"No, but you definitely are" she laughed

Since you were definitely fully awake now you got up and grabbed the soaking pillow.

"Oh I am really crazy, thats why you should run" you said with a smirk on your face.

"oh shi-"

You slammed the pillow into her face. but she got back at you with more cold water. You both started running around the apartment spraying water everywhere you went.

After about fifteen minutes of pure chaos you sat down to tired to get up. She sat down as well breathing heavily.

"hey what time is it?" you asked.

"10:30 why?"

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 10 IN THE MORNING" you yelled.

she winced at your loudness.