❤️🎄Special christmas chapter⛄️❄️

^mmmmeeeeerrrryyyyyy Christmas<3
for warning this chapter is gonna be a bit depressing and will be switching from flashback to present time very often...

Ya um... sorry?

Also this chapter gives some of "y/n's" backstory
Y/m/n= your mother's name
~~~

You blew a breath out into the cold air
The puff of white flew out surrounded by falling snow
Today was Christmas Eve
Your heart was beating slowly as you stood still letting the snow catch on your eyelashes.
You loved Christmas, well, you use to love Christmas. Now it was just a sad reminder of your broken memories. Memories full of the two people that you had loved most in the world. The two people no longer here to spend the joyful holiday with you.
You closed your eyes letting the snow on your eyelashes catch on the apples of your cheeks melting from the warmth they projected.
Today was the day your parents died.
You shook off the cold feeling, not coming from your exterior but from your insides, from your heart.
You continued on your way, walking down the snow covered road trying to think of the good memories you had with them.
*Flashback*

"Y/n get back here" your mother cried as she ran out with you into the mountains snow.
You laughed gleefully and sprinted behind a tree.
Your face was bright pink, nipped by the cold.
Today was the 5th of December and you were going to see the wolves with your parents again.
Your mom snuck up to the tree slowly.
"Y/n I'm gonna getcha" she spoke with a smile clear on her face.
You giggled once more and dashed out of the way right when your mom leaped for you.
You ran back down the slope looking behind you as your mother followed.
Suddenly you bumped into what seemed like a strong tree falling down into the snow.
A loud chuckle was heard from above and you swished your eyes up to the burley looking man.
"Watch where your going pumpkin" your father said.
He bent down and picked you up, placing you over his head and on his shoulder.
"Y/m/n sweetie, we should get going, the pack isn't gonna be out for long."
"It's ok we're almost there" she responded turning and trudging up the mountain side.
You looked up through the treetops to the morning sky. The clouds danced and shuffled with the snow and breeze.
"How bout it pumpkin? Let's go" your dad said.
A wide smile appeared on your face.
With a feeling of childish happiness you screamed out a loud "lets go!"
~~~
You got to the compound of the seven boys you were spending Christmas with.
With a single sigh you made your way to the small box where the lady operating the gates was sitting.
"Hello" you said with a fake smile not able to let go of the bad day you were having.
She shared a smile of sincerity back with you.
"Hi! What is it that you need?"
"I'm here to see my friends in apartment 1789, they should have called ahead" you replied
She thought for awhile but then gave a small nod, "oh yes I remember, y/n right?"
You nodded
"Yes that's me."
She smiled again and turned to press a button making the gates start to creak open.
"Go right ahead and merry Christmas!"
You waved your hand and began to walk
"Merry Christmas" you said back almost dull
~~~
*flashback*
"Be quiet y/n, we don't want to disturb them" your mother spoke softly to you
"Ok mom" you whispered back.
You had found the pack of wolves you always came to see. They were in the middle of the forest as they were every time you came.
You and your parents saw them at least every week and sometimes more.
They were a place of joy for you and your family and you knew them quite well. In fact you were with them so often you made names for them.
"Can I go to them now" you whispered impatiently.
your mother looked to your father
"Yep you can go play with them now" he said.
You gave a quick smile to your parents and headed to the wolves.
Their heads popped up as you came walking into the small clearing.
Some would have thought that the wolves would run away or maybe even attack you but you new better.
A couple of the wolves pounded up to you almost looking as if they were smiling.
You laughed and bent down next to the fluffy creatures patting their heads softly.
"I missed you guys"
They barked in return seeming to know what she meant and sharing the feeling
Your smile grew wider and you turned back to your parents.
They both stood next to each other watching their daughter and the pack. She looked as if she was apart of the group of animals.

"When do you think we should tell her?" Your mother questioned.
"When she's old enough" your father sighed in reply

~~~
You were outside the apartment building of the BTS members ready to get into the warm and cozy place surrounded by people you've come to like,
maybe even love
You couldn't wait to see the boxy, dimply, and bunny smiles of tae, namjoon, and jungkook. You couldn't wait to taste Jin's amazing cooking. You couldn't wait for hobi's and chimchim's uplifting personalities and although you don't want to admit it, you couldn't wait to battle it out with yoongi.
All of them brought you so much joy and they just might be able to get you out of your rut this Christmas.
You opened the frosty door of the building and a rush of heat came towards you.
You gave a small smile at the sudden warmth and went straight for the elevator, ready to get to the apartment.
~~~
*Flashback to Christmas Eve many years ago*
You were just tucked into bed by your grandmother in your small but comfortable soft pink room. The star lights on the back of your bed swayed softly with the air conditioning.
Your eyes were slowly fluttering shut and you couldn't wait for Christmas tomorrow
A sound of ringing came from the downstairs living room.
you let out a soft gasp
Is that Santa Claus?
With excitement you jumped out of your bed and shuffled across your room.
Opening the door you slid down the stairs only to stop right before the entrance to the living room as you heard a scream.
Your breath caught in your throat. You knew the voice that had wailed out.
It was your grandma.
With as much courage as you could muster you turned the corner and entered the living room.
Your grandmother was sitting silently on the lounge chair.
Her hand gripped tightly to the home phone and you could see tears flowing from her eyes.
Confused, you stepped up to her and grabbed her hand.
She looked down slowly at you. Once your eyes met it looked like she couldn't hold it anymore as emotion wasn't present in her face.
"Grandma?"
she broke down and fell into your tiny arms, crying uncontrollably
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she sobbed quietly.
Your grandmother was one of the strongest people you knew. She was sassy and always in control of her life, even if she was an old lady she was still strong. Yet now, she was crying on you, and you had no idea why. That was, until she spoke at barely a whisper,
"Your parents... your parents are dead"
~~~
You raised your head as you hear the sound of the elevator telling you that you arrived on the floor to the boys apartment.
Without realizing tears had fallen from your eyes at the painful memory.
You quickly wiped them away as the door opened.
You slid into the hallway with a deep breath.
Walking towards the door to the apartment you began thinking again.
I need to put the past behind me. There is no need to be so gloomy
You slapped your cheeks lightly and put a smile on your face as you reached the door.
Besides I have new people that I cherish, and who cherish me as well
You knocked on the door lightly and multiple patters of feet could be heard rushing to the door.
Christmas will be great this year
The door opened revealing seven smiling faces
"Merry Christmas!!!" They said in unison
You could already feel your mood starting to lighten
"Merry Christmas!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy itzzzzzzzz christmassss timmmeeeee
Christmas time is here~
I would be super excited for everything but I am on an island in Thailand right now with barely any WiFi

(^_^)

(X_X)

Yep no WiFi...
Welp it's fine though I still have some WiFi...

I love you guys so much thank you for reading and please vote if you liked it!
(Gosh I seem really desperate)
Also, I'm sorry for the depressing chapter but I thought I should give some clarification you know...
Anyways,
Merry Christmas<3 and have an amazing time with your family and even if you don't think you have a family remember, you never walk alone, army and bts are your family.
so if anyone of you wants to talk about anything you can message me. I'll be sure to respond :)

-Joker