Chapter 9

^ omg every army, no,  anything with eyes who sees this picture is no doubt going to faint

cause boiiiiii am I feeling light headed

~~~

Pain

thats all you felt...

an excruciating feeling of torture that you could barely stand for any longer.

wake up you idiot, it'll go away, wait, why am I thinking in second person

you opened your eyes, the sun stinging them as they adjusted to the morning light. The pain never left you and was still piercing your whole body, especially your arm.

I'm not dreaming anymore, so why does it still hurt?

a tiny gasp was heard from across the room gaining your focus.

"y/n! your alive"

You heard soft sounds of feet running to your side.

"No shit Sherlock" you groaned out lightly trying to sit up.

Your roommate rushed to help you, putting a hand on your back.

"wow, your being grumpy and right after I saved you from dying in a random alleyway in the rain." she huffed out.

all of a sudden it was as if a switch flipped in your head and memories of the night you lost consciousness came rushing back to you. The footsteps, the bite, the wolf... the wolf... you killed.

your breathing became very frantic.

"tr-trash can" you sputtered out.

"why the fuck do you need-"

"j-just get- get it you id-idiot" you replied shakily, reaching up and holding your head.

the girl scurried off rolling her eyes in the process.

I killed... I killed... oh my god

your hand that was once on your forehead dropped to your mouth. You could already feel what little you had in your stomach crawling its way up your throat.

Cara skipped into your room with a smile.

"got the-"

you grabbed it out of her hands and began to do what could only be described as disgusting. Tears sprung to your eyes and your friend rushed to put your hair behind your head, tucking the loose strands behind your ears and patting your back soothingly.

"shhh, shhh its ok let the yucky stuff out"

pausing from your yacking you turned your head to her with the are you dumb look plastered on your face.

"did you really just say yucky stuff"

"Hey don't judge and just throw up" she said as she pushed your head back into the garbage can.

~~~

"How long was I out?"

It was about an hour since your barf fest and you were finally cooling down from your many thoughts by watching netflix shows with your bestie.

"just one day"

*cough cough* reference *cough*

"oh" you whispered out and dug your hand into the popcorn set between you.

In truth, no matter how many romcoms or horror movies you watched you still couldn't take your mind off that night. the memory was way scarier than cheesy moments and dolls coming to life. The wolf's eyes were glued in your head with elmers.