Chapter 8

^ He looks like an actual angel... I think he needs to supply armies with holy water cause we be falling for him (get it?)

I am so cringey (;一_一)

~~~

Poke poke*

poke*

WHO THE FUCK HAS THE AUDACITY TO AWAKEN ME

you slowly and tiredly attempt to open your eyes but can't because of their morning heaviness.

I need a coffee

the pokes continue to parade around the softs of your cheeks, annoying the crap out of you.

you groan and push the annoying hand out of your face. turning away from the rude person, you try to fall back asleep

wow I get the same treatment here that I get with my roommate

WAIT

you sat up straight in the bed and peel your weak eyes open. looking around all you see is a clean, sleek room which means that it is definitely not yours.

You weren't in your own room, and you weren't in your cozy ass apartment, so where in the hell were you?!

Scanning the room once more to find a clue as to where you were you see a unicorn pillow placed on a small chair in the corner of the room. The pink curls of its mane glistened with sparkles and it's eyes stared at you with rainbow colors almost making you puke right then and there.

Ok now you were sure you were somewhere else.

to your right you hear someone clear their throat. You froze in your spot.
Please don't be a murderer, please don't be a murderer

The man coughed once more and spoke out in a husky morning voice... the voice of a husky, morning time taehyung

"morning gorgeous"

And thats when it hits you

you went home with kpop idols

~~~

Soft taps were heard as you trudged down the stairs with a blanket overtop your head.

You weren't very happy that you were woken up at eight in the morning (probably because you sleep till noon) but Tae smiling kinda made you forget about it

also, you had realized earlier, that because of all the commotion, you never changed out of the clothes you put on the night before and now, well lets just say you didn't smell all that pleasant.

you try to subtly lift your arms and bring your nose to your armpit as you reach the base of the stairs.

yep, smells like shit

you let out a short puff of air and roll your shoulders back

its fine they won't notice as long as I have this clean blanket on me

hopefully

you were about to continue down the hall to find the kitchen but two arms snaked around your blanket covered waist, keeping you from moving.

you instantly stiffened by the amount of contact being given to you. Thats probably because you've never really shared intimate contact with someone before.

thats right folks, you are completely virgin, well accept for that one kiss you had in 3rd grade...

but lets not talk about that...