Ronan the Accuser x Reader

Possible spoilers...?

(Y/n)= your name

This was for your people, it was to show them what a true purebred could accomplish, and it was to prove that they are not the most powerful and intelligent beings in the universe. This, was to show your abilities to those who harmed the ones you vowed to protect.

The small terraformed rock you had colonized as a planet was attacked and turned into the attacker’s new military outpost. It was justified by them as a new outpost to expand their spatial parameters and of course to them the killing of your people was nothing. The colony created from your initial crew being destroyed was at no cost and only benefited them. You returned to the civilization just in time to watch your people suffer, your crew and their families murdered. It was the slaughter of innocents, and no matter what they told their people, you knew it was cold blooded murder.

Now you stood in their general’s office, his form now dismembered and laying on the hard floor, at the outpost on your former home. These beings felt so mighty, yet when you engaged in a fight with their general it ended in an instant, his spine breaking as if it were just a simple twig. You now disabled the flight radar system and closed of all the ship bays. You reversed the air filtration systems in the newly blocked off areas that held most of their weaponry. And now that these pathetic excuses for soldiers were currently contained, you decided to broadcast your message. Standing beside their general’s cold body, you told them of the killings they accomplished, this one by you meaningless next to their near mass genocide. And after you made them realize the scale and consequences of their actions, you left. You only meant to show them of their wrong doing and you had no intentions of mass murdering them as an act of revenge. You would be no better than them if you left the outpost and a trail of mutilated bodies. This was why the rest of your kind disliked you, you didn’t conform to their petty ideals of justice, this act demonstrating just that.

You now debated what to do next in your small star-ship, its interior dark and comforting, helping you to calm your mind. In their spacial territories you would be identified as a terrorist no matter what job you'd seek. Out of their space, only outlaws or newly growing colonies lived, which in your mind was not a picturesque lifestyle. Going back home, was not an option, you may be a purebred and one of the few left, but you didn’t normally approve of their ways. Besides, you would most likely be held accountable for your actions at the outpost, and that meant facing one of the council members. You let out a sigh, spinning in your captain’s chair with a small frown on your features, and continued to contemplate ideas. The alerting pings of a nearby space ship tore you out of your thoughts and you looked at a screen. This was no small passenger vessel, quickly and orderly you refocused on piloting, and before long an extremely large ship was in the way of your course. And to make the matters even more distasteful, it was a high grade Kree warship. A call appeared on your dashboard and you answered it after a moment, the video feed lagging from an incident a few weeks ago, though you heard the voice immediately. “This is commander Fahr, please state your name.”

 You rebooted the monitors to get the picture up and running. Once you both were on screen you replied, “(Y/n), I had no intentions of interfering with your ships course.” The elder Kree man smiled with obvious added effort.

“You did not interfere, we were tracking your ship after the crime committed on a Nova outpost.” You simply nodded as you knew you had nothing to do accept turn yourself in, putting up a fight against a military vessel was suicide, and they could easily retrace your coordinates.