Touch

(Park Chaeyoung as narrator)

We ate our eggs and started to clean up a bit before heading home. Everyone giving each other a hand. Loading our things back into the two cars, and finally driving back.

The car ride back was fun, filled with loud singing and hysterical laughter. Kira and Jessi were doing a routine to one of the songs that was playing on the radio, and they kept laughing every time one of them made a mistake; it made (Y/N) and I laugh as well.

As we drove passed passed the tall trees, the sun peeked through each branch, with the sunlight brightly hitting against the car's windows. It was a beautiful sight to my right. (Y/N) drove with a smile on her as the others goofed around in the back; a beautiful sight on my left too. She had one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the gear shift. She looked so good, just driving. She looked at me and smiled. "You okay?" she asked, mouthing the words. I nod my head and she said okay, focusing back on the traffic once again.

For some reason, traffic was crazy today. It's been almost an hour and it doesn't look like we're half way there yet. It's 1 in the afternoon, so maybe people were heading out for their lunch breaks. That could be the cause of so many cars on the road. The sunlight seemed to get stronger, the later it got. It looked hot out, but luckily, (Y/N)'s car had a working air condition.

"You packed everything, right? Kira?" (Y/N) asked. There was no answer. I turned around, and saw Jessi leaned against Kira's shoulder, both their eyes shut. I giggled "Are those losers sleeping?" (Y/N) asked, with a little laugh in her tone. I stared at the two for a while, smiling at how peaceful they look, when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. It gave me goosebumps as I turned to see (Y/N)'s hand effortlessly resting on my exposed thigh, right above my knee. I looked at her hand and smiled, hopefully not showing her the blush that covered my cheeks. I looked at her, and she looked happy, peaceful, and so calm. Trust me, I was feeling the same exact thing. I placed both my hands on top of hers, and one of my hands interlocked fingers with hers. I caressed her thumb with the tip of my fingers, as we waited for the traffic to go back to normal. She looked at me and then at our hands. A warm smile surfaced her face, making my stomach turn, sending chills through my entire body.

The traffic stopped once again, and I got up from my seat, so I could sit with my knees bent, not letting go of her hand. (Y/N) smiled when she saw the way I was sitting. "You comfortable over there?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I leaned my head against the headrest and gazed at her, as her eyes were fixated on the car in front of us. A soft "yes" left my lips, and she smiled so warmly at me. There was something so warming in the way she smiled at me. Her eyes looked so sincere, and the way her smile formed always made my stomach turn. I got up, and planted a kiss on her cheek; which took her by surprise. "What was that for?" She asked, trying to hide her obvious smile. I shook my head and said "Nothing, I just felt like doing that." She giggled, and gave my hand a slight squeeze. She brought my hand up to her face, and kissed the back of it. The touch of her lips on my skin, sent shivers through my entire body. I hope she couldn't see that I was trying to play it cool, but deep down inside, I could feel myself slowly melting at her touch.