Four

I want to see you again.

I want to see you, too.

Come out tonight? I know a place.

John bit his lip as he thought about sneaking out to meet up with Sherlock. He totally wanted to, but it just depended on how long dinner with his parents lasted and when his mother went to bed.

I'll have to see. It's a high possibility.

There's free drinks and dancing involved.

You're making it hard to say no.

I'm trying to.

Does eleven sound alright?

Sounds perfect. I'll text you the address.

John set his phone on his chest and looked up at his ceiling. Him and Sherlock have been talking for a few days and this would be the first time going out with him. He had seen him the Saturday after the party, stopping at the diner with Irene and having lunch there. Then again the next day, and the next before his mother saw where he was using his card and stopped John from eating at a "bacterial infected hoodlum diner". John sat up quickly, staring at his closet as he thought about what he was going to wear. It was going to be cold, but they'd be in the club so it'd get hot, or maybe they'd decided to do something different. John grabbed his phone and called Irene, needing her advice.

After dinner, John excused himself, saying he was tired and went upstairs, closing his door then laying in bed until he heard his mother open his door softly then close it. Once he knew he was in the clear, he got out of bed and went to his closet changing into what him and Irene had decided on. It was high waisted skinny jeans and a loose fitting yellow shirt that he had tucked in. He pulled his jean jacket over it, completing the look with his yellow old skool Vans. He checked himself in his full length mirror before grabbing his black cocoon coat and phone and before heading to his window.

I'm leaving now:)

John stuffed his phone into his pocket as he walked down the street, waiting at the main road for a cab. Once he was in a nice warm cab, he received a text from Sherlock.

Waiting outside.

Sherlock stood at the door, watching each person passing by or about to pass by. He leaned against the brick wall, reseating the urge for a smoke because he knew that John wouldn't approve and would probably leave. He pulled his coat sleeve back, checking his watch, seeing it was half past eleven. There was a feeling of doubt in his gut before he watched a cab pull up on the other side of the street then saw John on the curb once the cab left. He pushed himself off the wall and shouted John's name, watching the boy smile at him before running across the road.

"Sorry, had to sneak out." John said once he reached Sherlock.

Sherlock smiled down at him. "It's alright. Let's go in." he took John's hand in his then nodded at the bouncer before heading inside. "Drinks first or dancing?" Sherlock asked John over the noise.

"Dancing!" John responded, shrugging off his coat and leaving it with Sherlock before he ran off into the crowd of people.

Sherlock took his coat, putting it on the rack as well as John's before going after the boy, finding him in the sea of people. He placed his hands on his hips, pulling him against him as they started to rub against each other, getting lost in the rhythm of the music. Sherlock's fingers were hooked tightly into the blond's jeans as John's hands were running through the hair on the back of the waiter's head, gripping at it slightly every now and then. At one point Sherlock had leaned in and they were centimeters apart, both of them breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes before Sherlock made a move, kissing the boy deeply, getting a kiss back.