are you strange like me?

A/N i thought i should mention that the updates on this will take a while ect cus im not the best writer and am actually failing english but whatever.

~lunch~

Me and JD sat in the corner of the cafeteria and talked more "so [Y/N] you haven't said much about yourself" he reminded me. "Oh um well i moved here from Tennessee and i live alone with my dad i don't really do much but i used to go to thr arcade alot but i don't know many places around here" i said looking down at the slop that the schools called food. "Well, i know a good place I go to alot. Maybe i could take you there tonight" he smirked at me "i would like that" i smiled back at him. I turned around to see two jocks walking up to our table. One of them stuck his finger into JD's food "you gonna eat this?" He asked. The other came up and said "what did your boyfriend say when you told him you're moving to Sherwood, Ohio?" Wow so funny gay joke i thought sarcastically. JD just looked at them blankly "answer him dick" the first one taunted. "Hey Ram? Doesn't this cafeteria have 'no fags allowed' rule" the second one asked. the first one looked around until JD replied "ah yeah, seem to have an open door policy for assholes though don't they" i tried to hold back a laugh but failed. "Hey you thinks he's funny?" The second one replied. "Kurt, don't shes a girl we cant do that" ram replied. "I guess" Kurt said. "Lets leave doesnt seem like they wanna play along anyway" ram said and walked away. Kurt followed him. "Wow... your amazing." i said laughing, turning back to JD. "Thank you.. i was thinking i was going to have to pull a gun on them or something." He replied nonchalantly. "Hey" said that girl in blue from earlier "im Veronica" "greetings and salutations." JD said looking up at the girl. "So this is a lunchtime poll so i need you to answer this question for me okay." she said. "Okay." i said. "So.. you inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they're gonna blow it up in two days... what do you do?" She asked "wow thats the stupidest question ive ever heard um i dunno probably go out to the middle of a lake somewhere bring along a bottle of tequila, my sax and um some Bach" JD answered. Veronica nodded looking over to me. "Something similar to that but probably with a loved one like my Boyfriend or something..." i answer. "come on Veronica" the red blazer girl came up to her grabbing her arm to pull her away. "Later" veronica said. "Later" i replied as she walked away with her.