Our Love is God.

A/N oooooooo Time to get extra extra spicy!!!!

---------

~4:00~

I woke up to JD knocking on my bedroom window. i opend the window and let him in... "okay lets go" we made our way over to veronicas house we didnt really have a plan on how to get in but luckily they left the back door open. "okay so hat should we do?" i asked JD started looking through cupboards to find food that could make her through up. while i look for the same in the fridge. "i know we could mix milk and orange juice, even the sound of it makes me want to throw up." i suggested "no no no... i know what" JD said looking through what looked to be the house cleaning cupboard. "im a no-rust-build-up man myself!" JD said holding up the hull clean bottle. "dont joke around besides it would kill her" i laughed although i would go along with it"thus meaning no more rumours" he said back. "JD im being serious" I looked at him sternly "who said i wasnt" did JD really want to kill her too? "fine but if it kills her im blaming you" i laughed just incase he was joking. but i dont think he was cus next thing he pulled out a milk carton and put the milk down the drain and filled the carton with drain cleaner...

"wait JD are you seious" he looked at me blankly. then suddenly we heard someone walking down the stairs. JD quickly put the 'milk' in the fridgeand closed it running over to where i was hiding I whisperd to JD "didnt think someone would be up this early..." to our suprise it was veronica. WHO KNEW SHE WOKE UP AT 5:00 good thing we decided on 4:00 being the time we go in. veronica tiredly made coffee without paying attention to what she was making. she then took a sip of the hull cleaner flavoured coffee. she suddenly started chocking and coughing and suddenly fell to the ground. we both stood up and walked over to her. she had being lying there for about a minute and didnt seem to be getting up. i held back a laugh incase she somehow survived. JD checked her pulse "yeah shes gone.. we just killed veronica sawyer..."

those words echoed through my head.i grabbed some paper i had in pocket and searched for a pen.. id been thinking of how to frame it as a suicide. "what are you doing" JD asked. "Writing a note as if im veronica" am i supposed to be happy? probably not... "JD? have we become the bonnie and clyde of westerburg?" "only if you want to?" he hugged me closely "so whos next" i cant belive it hes just as crazy as me. "we will have to see maybe a heather"

"maybe a heather" he repeated proudly as he picked up the milk to take it with us so there was no evidance. after all of we decided we would go stay at my house untill morning and id leave early for school.

~at school~

i arrived at school with JD a bit early but not to early since we went to 7/11 first. everyone was talking about veronica when we got to school. oh yeah we should act more sad to fit in. i nudged JD and looked to him and mouthed the words 'look sad' he did a tiny nod and looked down. suddenly a was pulled to the side i looked up to see yellow heather "hey new kid heather wants to see you" she said looking at green heather. they pulled me to the end of the hall and JD followed. "um physco trench coat can you not follow us you creep" green heather said. "um JD hold on ill find you after whatever this is lol" i said looking at JD sadly. the yellow heather and green heather dragged me to red heather. "well well well who do we have here?" Chandler said looking down at me. GOD she was scary up close. "so as you know veronica comit suicide this morning so we need someone to go to the party with us this weekend" she said looking at me sternly. "and we promised 4 girls" said green heather "shut up heather! as i saying... and we need someone who is attractive enough to fill veronicas role so we chose you. now come with us" she said looking at yellow and green heather to probably tell them to drag me to the bathroom. maybe if i went with the heathers it wouldnt be so bad atleast id get on the good side of the school... or were they on the bad side? i honestly dont know... "okay so we need you to wear this black blazer this white shirt and grey skirt you can keep your socks since they match." i walked into the stall to change. this was so wierd. "are you done?" heather shouted. "u-um sorry." i said quickly pulling the blazer on and stepping out. "almost there" heather chandler grabbed me and quickly put some pink lig gloss on me. "yes this will work" she said looking at me in the mirror.

"shes beautiful..." said heather green looking at me in the mirror also. "shut UP heather" chandler screamed again"SOrry heather" she replied. "um heather.. we havent introduced ourselfs yet" said yellow heather looking down. "oh shit heather your right." chandler said. the three heathers stood infront of me chandler in the middle. "so this is Heather Mcnamara" she said pointing to her right. "-and this is heather Duke" she said pointing to her left at the girl who seemed to almost be blushing. "and ofcourse im Heather Chandler" she said flipping her hair. "now what is your name?" she asked in a bitchy-fake-ish voice "u-um my name is [Y/F/N] [Y/L/N]" i sutterd. "lovely to meet you" duke said in a quiet shaky voice. "god heather can you act normal whats your damage?" chandler said looking at duke. (ok idk why im making duke gay now but idk lol)

so looks like im a heather now? "anyway um can i go find JD?" i asked scared. "why do you wanna hang out with him hes a creep" duke said instantly changing her mood from before. "um b-because hes my b-boyfriend..." i stutterd again. "yeah whatever if you must i mean weve only got an hour left anyway..." chandler said while using her hand to shoo me. i left the bathroom and searched for JD but got stopped my kurt and ram suddenly. "ooo whos this~" ram said looking down at me. "are you the replacement veronica?~" kurt said licking his lips. "your ten times sexier than her~" ram purred. i just walked past them pushing them out of the way and continued looking for JD.

i found him sitting in a corner of an almost empy hall, reading a book. "hey JD!" I said excitedly. "woah [Y/N] what happend with you and the heathers?" he said looking me up and down while he stood up. "well they kinda made me one of them." i laughed a little. "well you look nice so i guess thats good but why?" he questioned. i explained to him what the heathers told me and he didnt say much as a reply. "well anyway i guess its time we head out since we only have a half day.. you wanna get a slushie?" he asked walking towards the exit. "of course i do."