What's Your Damage?

A/N This is where its gets spicy! btw this will be a short chapter lol sorry.

------

"JD i didnt expect you to be here!... Or you [Y/N] haha" Veronica again... "So JD what are you two doing here?" JD was about to answer but. "Were on a date actually!" i said matter-of-factly. "To 7/11?" she looked at me like i was dirt or something... God veronica really didnt want me to be around JD. too bad for her. "well im going to a party with heather chandler actually" she bragged as if heather c was a nice person but from what ive heard its the opposite. "oh nice" i said with a straight face. veronica walked up to me and wisped to me "look ill play the 'im a nice girl game' but only if you keep your hands off him ive claimed him alright and ill do whatver i need to to get him" i wish she would go already. instead i just sternly watched her pay for the cornuts and leave. THANK GOD she was gone. i mean veronica hadnt done much wrong but god i hated her... i wouldnt care if she died. just another competitor out of the way. hell id kill her myself if- "[Y/N]? did something happen between you and veronica?" JD asked me. "Well that bitch seems to take a liking to showing off how much better she is at flirting or something." i said sturnly watching her and heather c leave the 7/11 parking lot. thats when i relised what i said..."wait what do you mean? you've only known her a day when could... Oh" i looked at him completely red WHY DID I SAY THAT DAMN IT NOW HE DEFFINETLY THINKS IM WIERD. suddenly JD dragged me out of the store and round the back. what was happening. 

~outside~ 

"thats nice this is more privet." JD said quietly. he had me cornerd and i had no way of escaping since i dont know this place. "okay [Y/N] correct me if im wrong but do you mean to say... that your jelous of veronica flirting with me?" i blushed more "and could the reason for that be because... you.. like me?" he asked with a smirk. i looked down and nodded slowly. thats when #THIS WAS LIKE WHEN THAT DICK CORNERD ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME... WHAT IF HE DOES THE SAME# i heart the voice in my head say but no he couldnt not him.. suddenly JD grabbed my chin. "please dont hurt me!" i whimperd. "hurt you? why would i heart you? why would anyone dare hurt you? [Y/N] i wast gonna hurt you i was.. gonna do this" he leaned down so we were at eye level and he moved his lips towards mine. OMG HE KISSED ME WHAY DO I DO NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OK CALM DOWN [Y/N] CALM DOWN i cant calm down he kissed me I pulled him closer and kissed him back untill we needed air and split apart. "so d-does that mean y-you like me?" i asked scared. "oh [Y/N] of course i do i had a crush on you before you even spoke to me...you were adorable. if you admit it or not" OMG HES GOT A WAY WITH WORDS WOW.