the extreme always seems to make an impression.

A/N So after this chapter updates won't be as frequent since I'm starting school back up (we had October-November break just) so updates will probably be like every week or so... if you notice I didn't update spam my messages cus I go on here every day anyway.

also, I'm making [Y/N] bi. idk why (lol that rhymed) just want to. I'm not even int girls so this is 10000000% random lol.

~that weekend~

so I have been hanging out with the heathers at lunch every day since they made me one of them. I still talked to JD though just it was only on the way to and after school cus there is no way the heathers would let me hang with him... especially duke. Duke REALLY didn't like JD I have no idea why. she always called him psycho trench coat kid. anyway, right now I was getting ready for the party I had to go to with the heathers. I'm actually looking forward to it. for once I get to hang out with the popular kids, which was pretty cool. I decided I would wear a black skirt and white crop top (idk if this was a thing in the '80s but oh well) and tied my hair back with a black scrunchie. *BEEP BEEP* and that was heather trying to get me to leave. I ran downstairs and quickly put on my converse over my white socks. "god it took you long enough" chandler groaned at me. "come ON lets motor" Duke said. "shut up heather" chandler mumbled as I jumped into the passenger seat.

~at the party~

so the party was ok not as amazing as I thought.. it was more just drugs, drinks, people making out and Kurt and ram being dicks. I decided to go sit in another room away from everyone. there was a kid asleep but whatever. I continued drinking the bitter alcohol. then suddenly a very drunk Heather Duke walked in. emphasis on the very. she stumbled over to me. "heyyyyy [Y/N] how are you~" she slurred slowly. "um heather you should prob-"I tried to speak. "shhhhh! stop moving your lips and kiss me" Heather moved closer to me. "um heather" I blushed not knowing what to do. then suddenly heather kissed me moving her arms around me to pull me towards her. I pushed her back slightly. wow okay guess I'm kinda gay... but I had a boyfriend. I couldn't do this I just c- "wow Heather I will CRUCIFY you for this" Chandler shouted over the music that was very loud now that the door was open. "whatever you say Chandler... hey did you see how hot [Y/N] looks today it's amazing..." Duke slurred. "what's your damage, Heather? are you trying to ruin the groups name? you shouldn't be allowed to even go to our school you fucking creep!" Chandler shouted causing everyone to stop and run over to the scene. "OMG GUYS DUKE IS A FAG!!" I heard someone shout from behind Heather. "transfer to Washington, transfer to Jefferson. everyone will know about your disgusting acts you little whore" Chandler continued. duke started to cry. "H-Heather i think-" Mcnamara started. "shut you ass up Heather!" Chandler screamed. Duke ran out of the room. "what a fucking slut" Chandler scoffed and left. i would run after her but I noticed mcnamara running out of the door after Heather and I decided that because she seemed so nice that she would help more than i could.

~at school~

i arrived at school and i could hear everyone talking about saturdays events. i feel so bad for her. maybe that was why she didnt like JD... OMG, SHE DIDNT LIKE JD CUS SHE LIKED ME OMG WHAT. holy shit that- suddenly Duke ran past me crying as the bell rang, I didn't know what to do but then a teacher shouted at me to go to class, so I did.

~in class~

it was 10 mins into class and duke hadnt arrived I was concerned and decided I should probably go check on her. I raised my hand. "yes [Y/N]?" the teacher asked. "can i go to the bathroom please?" I asked quickly. "hurry back so you dont miss anything important." I ran to the bathroom i saw Jeather go into to see if she was there. she was. but she was lying on the floor completely still. i walked over to her... "oh my god" I cupped a hand around my mouth. she had an empty pill bottle next to her.... she... she killed herself... I didnt know how to react... what should I do? then I heard the door open to see Macnamara walk in. "[Y-Y/N]? i-is that Heather? OMG, what happened!?" "Heather...we should go to the principle" I mutterd as i grabbed heathers hand.

A/N OOF SO YEAH THAT HAPPEND ANOTHER ONE DEAD BUT WE DIDNT DO IT OOOOO.