Bring Marshmallows we'll make S'mores

IM BACK SIS HELLO IT'S 2019 TOO OWOWOWOWOWO THIS IS EPIC OMG OK UH SO YE LOL WOO FANFICTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

So it was decided... we were gonna blow up the school and end the shitty lives of everyone in it. At this point me and JD had realised we were both as insane and it was brilliant. 

JD was going to set up the bomb for us to blow up the school. it was going to be put in the boiler room, well it wasn't really it was just going to trigger the thermals he planned to place in the gym. we planned to do it on the last Friday of the term since we usually had pep rallies then. (idk how American schools work so if that's weird well oops.) I was so excited to do this.

~that Friday... the day of the damage~

Friday. The day it would all end. I woke up at 5:08 am to a knock on my window, presumably JD. I turned to the window to see him there and opened the window to let him inside. he hugged me and held my arms looking deeply into my eyes. "they chucked me out like I was trash I thought everyone should all die -but then you came into my heart and your the only hope that I have left. those assholes are the key. and the laws the only thing that could keep you away from me." he said to me smiling at the unintended rhyme. "they are all blind. but we made up our collective (finger guns lol sorry) mind. but we can set each other free" I replied choosing to try and also rhyme. "tonight our school is Vietnam" he smiled at me. "so when the high school gym explodes with everyone inside.. in the rubble of their doom well plant this note explaining what happened." i said digging through my draws to find the note I wrote with the forged signatures of a bunch of students. JD grabbed the note and read it quietly. he quietly mumbled the words I wrote. "no thanks" he laughed reading it (just pretend it's the exact same as the musical version.) "we can cuddle and watch the smoke from the field and- bring marshmallows we'll make s'mores." (finger guns) "of course we can do that" I smile up at him leaning closer to kiss him softly.  " I love you so much [Y/N] you know that." he looked down at me. "of course JD you tell me all the time." I smile at him stupidly. "well then you wanna go set up? we can go to 7/11 on the way and get a slushie" he says holding my hand. "and marshmallows!" I add. 

~at school~

everyone in the school is acting strange and scared so I and a JD join in to not draw attention to ourselves. I try not to laugh at the fact that they're all gonna die later today anyway. I and JD make our way down to the boiler room making sure no one sees us, and we set up our bomb to explode in 1 hour 30 mins.  I smile at JD and he smiles back nodding to imply that we were done there. we sneak back up to hear everyone was already in the gym, so we quickly sneaked out without anyone seeing us and headed underneath the seats to set up the real bombs. soon we finished that and left through the closest door so that we could escape from the school to make sure we didn't die along with everyone. 

~5 mins until explosion~

we drove away from the school far enough so we knew there was no way we could be hurt, but close enough to still see the explosion. I checked my watch. "5 minutes," I said looking up at JD who was lighting a cigarette. i nudged him to share. which he did by passing me the one he was already using. (basically, ur sharing now ok yep, also don't smoak it could give you cancer.) we sat around like that for a few minutes until one minute was left. "60 seconds," JD said blowing the smoke away. (idk how cigarettes work lol.)  "50" i replied soon after. "40" he replied again. "30," I said. "20," he said. "10" 

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

the school exploded a moment behind our counting.

OK ARE YALL HAPPY U GOT A NEW CHAPTER FROM UR LAZY ASS WRITER HERE WOOOOOOOOP.