ichi

[i'll be posting adding one song every chapter that includes the playlist of this story.]

🎶: around by NIKI

-

[this is how i imagine band member Jungkook would be]

[now, let's get to the story before anyone dies]

-

"Chaeng, are you sure this is the place?" Yeri asks as we both stand in front of an unlikely bar on downtown Seoul. "Well, this is what Professor Jung said," I answered. We walk going inside the bar but bouncer/guard hold us up and asked for our ID's. I rolled my eyes and showed him my ID together with Yeri's.

"You sure you're not lying, kid?" he asks, in a very manly, low voice.

"Do I look like I'm lying?! Look, I may look small but I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already 21!" I said; half shouting at him. He gave the ID's back and let us in.

Earlier ago...

"That's all for today." Professor Jung dismissed us very early today. It's like a miracle; he usually takes the whole period and even extends a few more minutes. "Um, Ms. Son Chaeyoung? Can I talk to you?" he said. I quickly packed my things and went towards his desk.

"What is it, Professor Jung? Don't tell me it's about my guitar thing and Professor Shin, please!" I said.

"No! It's not that. You're actually progressing very good actually. Um, I just want to say, you know, as your musical professor, I want my students to excel in everything especially in music," he said. I have bad yet good feeling of this; irony. "I know you have the potential to be a great cellist in the future but I want you to learn the basics of music first. I am going to refer you to this person and make sure you meet him in your free time. He's a great musician and he'll be a great help to you."