roku

🎶: you'll be safe here - rivermaya

[rivermaya is an OPM band; Original Philippine/Pinoy Music; it's an oldie but a classic. it's one of my favorite OPM songs and I always tear up whenever I listen to this song.]

_

_

[ chaeng's ootd for the chapter]

_

JK's P.O.V.

She was the first thing that I saw this morning and even if my head was fucking hurting; it was all bliss. She was carefully brushing my hair with her small hands and that smile on her face just makes my day beautiful and complete. "I see that you're wearing my shirt," I said. He was wearing one of my favorite white shirts. "Well, I'll blame to the one who puked on my clothes last night!" she muttered.

She rolls out of bed and heads down stairs. I followed her after and headed to the laundry room. I saw my clothes inside the washing machine. "Uh, Chaeng? Did you put Downy on my clothes?" I asked.

"No worries! I purposely didn't do your laundry so you would be forced to clean it and mine also. Thanks in advance!" she shouts across the room. I rolled my eyes and did the laundry. After a while, I got out and started cooking breakfast. Chaeng is busy fixing my bedroom. I didn't tell her to do it but I find it cute that she's fixing the bed. I also find it really cute that my shirt looks like a dress on her. "Chaeng, breakfast is ready!" I shouted as lay down the plates on the table.