𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

you thought the story would end just like that? think again, my friends! 

❤️

_

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I'm home.

Things changed a little here but it is definitely home. It's been, what? 9 or 10 years have passed. I am no longer getting younger. So, this is what it feels like to be old like Seokjin hyung. I got out of the arrival section and walked my way out of the airport. Mr. Han, a new guard that my sister got for me, welcomed me outside of the airport and gladly opened the car door for me.

As I got home, my sister greeted me with a warm hug and lunch made by her. I get to meet my nephews and nieces from my sister and also played with them.

I took that day some rest. The flight was a hell of a ride. As the night falls, I went into my room and organized my things out from the luggage. I also took the time to clean my room. I vacuumed the carpeted floor, dusted the counter tops, cleaned the bathroom, and also changed the bed sheets. I don't even know if my sister had the effort to clean my room! As I organize by books on the bookshelf, something flew off and fell on the floor. I picked it up and noticed it was a photo of us, me and Chaeyoung, from the photo booth years ago.

Her smile brought the greatest happiness in my life.

I still remember the time we took this. It was almost winter and we decided we would have another shot but it all turn bad. That was the last time I saw Chaeng; I never really had the chance to see her face again. I kept the photo on my wallet and continued with cleaning.

-

I woke up with a little heaviness in my chest, like, something or someone left a void in my heart that could never be fixed. I got ready for today's work. My sister is expecting me to be on time since I always come late but I don't think my sister would be expecting me to be early.

As I arrived at my office, my sister busted inside together with her assistant who is poorly carrying a mountain of paper works. He set it all down on my desk. My eyes got big to how much paperwork it is, then, I gaze upon my sister's serious face. "I'll be needing those papers by the end of the month. They are important papers so I am entrusting them to you," she said.

"But this month will next week?!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Now, get your work going. This is one way to prove yourself to the board of trustees that your worth of their trust to handle the company. I believe in you!" she said and left the room. I loosened my tie and got the work done. I spent 8 hours plus overtime working all these financing papers. Maybe this is the reason why my sister made me study business in California. I was almost half-done with all the paperwork. I took the rest home. I jump unto my bed and left a sigh. "I wish I could play the guitar right now!" I whispered to myself. Without knowing it, I slept with the same clothes on and my work untouched.

I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore clothes that are necessary for work and carried the papers with me. I threw them at the back of my car and rushed to work.