𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕚 | 12

🎶: the heart want it wants - selena gomez (slowed down)

_

❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

"Jiho? I'm home!" I shouted as I enter the house. I didn't hear any response or anything it's deadly silent here. I checked the kitchen and every room of the house if she was there but it seems that she left the house. I went straight to our room. I changed my clothes and lie down on the bed.

I opened my phone and scrolled through my SNS. I got bored, so, I decided to play music on my guitar. I played random songs and even composed a short song. Suddenly, I remembered the cassette tape that Taehyung gave to me a long time ago. I put my guitar down and searched the room to find the tape.

Finally, I found it on the luggage of my broken gadgets. I went downstairs to the garage and found a cassette player on one of the dusty boxes. I tried to play the cassette but the voices are cut into syllables. I ejected from the player and went back to my room. I started to become more curious about what Chaeyoung put on this tape.

I put it on my bag, suddenly, a folder fell from the top. I picked it up and when I was about to put it back something caught my attention. Kim Jisoo's Law Firm and Corp. I pulled out the papers inside and read what's written on it only to realize that it's divorce papers.

"Honey! I'm home!" Jiho shouted.

I quickly hid the folders back and went downstairs. "Hey! How's your day?" I asked as I kiss her cheek. "Well, it's the same. By the way, I need to go to Paris. Ms. Shin wants me to come for the fashion week," she said.

"Well, I'll come with you!"

"Nah! You'll be just complaining why this girl wears this and that! You'll be judged at the fashion week."

"You're right. When are you going there?"

"This Sunday?"

"Did you already booked your flight?"

"Ms. Shin did! She already booked me a flight, a hotel room and even organized my itinerary for the next 3 days."

"Well, be safe, okay? I love you!"

"I love you too!"

-

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.

It's a rainy Sunday when we went to the airport this morning. Seokjin's brother is getting married tomorrow, Monday, and he invited us to sing at his wedding. It's a really big privilege for us! We are ready to board the plane; we're just waiting for Seokjin to come back from the bathroom. Suddenly, he comes back together with...my sister?!