ni

🎶: kayou - i thought i had you

__________

___________

___________

[chaeng's outfit]

____________

I stormed out of the room and saw his band member outside of the room looking a little flustered and dazed. I walked outside the bar and waited for a taxi beside the sidewalk. "Sorry if he's being a total douche bag on your first meet," someone said.

I turn around and it was the hot guy that plays the drums. He was leaning on the wall with an unlit cigarette between his fingers. "Who are you?" I asked.

He walks into the light towards me and puts the cigarette back in its packet, back to his pocket. "Taehyung," he said, offering his hand to shake. I shook his hand and curved a small smile in my face. "You shouldn't be sorry for you friends wrong doings," I said. He smirks, taking a cigarette from his pocket and finally lit it. "We should be. He shouldn't be like this but he is."

"Curious," I whispered under my breath.

"Your taxi is here."

"Oh, um, bye."

"Be safe."

I finally went inside the taxi and waved goodbye to him. It's weird how I felt so comfortable with that guy even though we just met. As I got home, I sneak my way upstairs. Thankfully, my sister is asleep. I quickly took a shower and as I was brushing my teeth the memory of me and his lips suddenly barged into my head. I can't help but cringe and just want to throw myself alive into a blazing fire. He looked so nice at first and a gentleman but he was a total jerk at the end. I mean who kisses someone in their first meeting. I mean...it was my first kiss.

It's not that I haven't kissed any guys from the past it's just that it was my first. Ah! I'm cringing again. All I want is disappear in this world like smoke.