𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕟 | 13

❤️

I still love you, Chaeng. I really do! Even in my reincarnation, I'd still choose you.

_

Time; it's such a bitch. Sometimes we meet the wrong person at the wrong timing, also, we meet the right person at the wrong timing. However, I've always asked myself, how'd you know that if he is the real one for you? Does my heart flutter whenever I see him? Do I see my future with him? Does a bell ring whenever we're together? How?

I asked my sister and she wasn't really sure about the real answer to it. She just risks it all.

Risk; also a bitch! Along with fear, anxiety, hurt, abandonment and all those shitty things that are related to risk.

My relationship with Jungkook was an issue of bad timing plus lack of trust to risk it all. We were on a parallel universe. I lacked the trust him, to risk everything for him even if it meant to hurt both of us. I was unlikely caged into the fear of being hurt. Being able to handle and bear the pain is what I hate the most. It is almost as if I didn't want to love again because good things come to the bad stuff at the end; a pessimist-self told me. If I only had the courage to love him more but I guess things happen for a reason.

Even if we don't end up together at the end, who knows, I might end up with him next year, the next 2 years, 10 or 20. We need to trust on time, even if it's a bitch and we are so overly annoyed with it, we need to trust it. Sometimes, time is also a savior; I know it is.

Beautiful years have started and also ended with memories to treasure, like, when we first won our 'Rookie of the Year' award. I cried the whole day and couldn't really express how grateful I am for everybody. Or the time when Seokjin and Irene got married three days before Irene knew she was pregnant. Yes! They're happily married and are expecting a baby girl. God, the house is filled with dad jokes every day! Probably, the time when all of us helped Taehyung on his first date with this friend of mine. He got rejected after a few dates and he was really sad about it but he's fine; I know he will be. Or the time when Jungkook and I met for the last time before I head to Busan.

It was spring at March and cherry blossoms are in full bloom. The streets are pink and are crowded with the falling petals and also people who are excited to take a photo with it. Most of them are in a group of friends, families and, of course, couples. Seeing them all cuddly and being lovely together makes me a little jealous.

I saw him waiting outside the halls of the cinema holding the popcorn on one hand and his phone on the drinks on the other. He had this worried and anxious kind of face wondering if I would come or not. "Jungkook!" I half-shouted. Even if it was a little subtle, he heard me and a bright smile was plastered on his face showcasing his two bunny front teeth. I ran over to him.

"The show starts in 30 minutes. Do you want to do something before the show starts?" he said.

"There's an arcade near the food court. Would you like to come and play?" I said.

"Sure!"

We entered the arcade and looked around for an empty spot to play. We first went to a racing game. "Are you good at this, Chaeng?" he asked, kind of in an annoying way. "Hey! Just wait and see. I can make you kneel in front of me!" I demanded.

"No need, ma'am!" he replied. The game starts with Jungkook leading. He had this annoying smirk on his face that I want to rip it off from him. I finally took my chance to overtake him and went on full speed and I was leading. Jungkook tried to overtake me but I'm the god of blocking people on races! In the end, I won and he was totally upset about it that he bet on a second round for $50. I agreed to it knowing I would win again and I did!