Johnnystein and Lady L/N

"Oh I'm Jonathan and I was just mountain climbing with a friend. Wait where'd she go?" I hear Johnny asked and tried to move. "Underneath ya doofus." I said and got out from behind him then looked up to see the most deepest blue eyes. I could've sworn a pink glint darted across is eyes as I didn't know know mine did the same. The tall guy with slicked back hair and a vampire attire on shook his head and gave a glare. "Who are you?" He asked looking at me. "My names Y/N. I'm that friend Johnny mentioned." I said and gave a small smile. "Anyway we heard this story about a spooky forest and who's not gonna go into a spooky forest right?" Johnny said as I nodded. 

"Then we see these goofy looking dudes on fire! We just kind of followed them down to this like amazing castle!" I said and gestured to it. The Dracula dude jolted like he realized something then looked at us. "How many of there are you?" He asked leaning towards us. "Just us. We like hit it alone together." Johnny said ruffling my hair. "Best friends dude." I giggled and fixed my hair. "You meet so many awesome people in youth hostels." Johnny said as I was looking at the man's outfit and was drawn to his cape. "Speaking of awesome, that cape thing is..wow!" I said and gently grabbed it, feeling the texture. He looked at me curiously as I let go and smiled more.

"Is there like a costume party here?" Johnny asked and adjusted his bag. We were suddenly pulled to his chest. I was between his chest and Johnny as I mentally sighed. The Dracula smelled sweet though. Like pine and maple. "This is all my fault. What have I done? You need to leave." He said and I'm guessing took us outside but stopped. "Uh no." He said mostly to himself as we didn't know that more people were showing up. "Excuse me one of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law." We hear someone say very upset. 'Piranhas?' I thought as I tried to hear more. "Be right with you." The Drac dude said I feel like we were taken back into the building. "Mr. Dracula, we ordered a room with a view of the pool." We hear someone say as this Dracula dud came to a halt.

"The room's fine; we wanna book a massage." Another voice said when all these other voices complained about their room. "I'll get back to you Mr. Hydraburg." Dracula said as we started walking again. 'Wait he said only one person, but there was multiple voices.' I thought as we were stopped again. "Okay seriously can you not keep me under here? Johnny smells." I said but it came out mumbled. "Hey!" Johnny said but Dracula shushed us. 'Easy for him to say. Johnny actually does smell but I'm glad I'm stuck between Dracula's smell too. Wait what?! Y/N no! You don't even know him! Stop being a creep!' I thought but my thoughts were cut when when we were in a closet. "Wow this room is kinda small for a big castle no bet but check out these awesome dust pans they give ya." Johnny said picking up a skull on a handle thingy. 

I face palmed and shook my head at my friend's stupidity. "Quiet you fool." Dracula said pushed him against the door and started tossing things out of his backpack. "What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks?" He asked. 'Nostril burning clothes.' I thought to myself and giggled softly. Dracula found a shirt and went to sniff it. "Uh I wouldn't do th-" I went to warn him but it was too late before he took a big whiff of it which was a bad idea. He dropped the shirt and curled against the wall. "Ah! I can't breath! It's killing me!" He said and used his cape to try and use it as a barricade.  "I told you and tried warning you." I said and crossed my arms with a smile as Dracula gave me a slight glare. Johnny's phone buzzed causing Dracula to quickly grab it and inspect it. 

"What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller? You won't read my thoughts! I won't let you!" He said looking at Johnny. "It's just music." I said and giggled softly as he looked at me confused. "Here try it." Johnny said and plugged his headphones in then put them in Dracula's ears as it started playing Sexy and I Know it. Dracula made a face and took the headphones out and started being dramatic. "It's taking my soul! AhHhHhHhH!" He said and held both his ears I watched his little show with a smile. "It's a good jam. Don't be a grandpa." Johnny said as I giggled softly. "You need to go. No human has entered this castle and if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one will ever come again." He said as Johnny thought it was still a costume.