(Bonus Chapter) Happy Birthday!

This is a request from @Anime_Girl_024 for her cousin! Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy it!

I am so excited for today! Today is my birthday and I can't wait to see what Drac and them had in store for me! I got dressed and excitedly ran out to the lobby to see everyone gone. "Hello?" I asked a bit confused as I looked around. "Where is everyone?" I asked softly and began to look around as looked in the ball room to see everyone acting strange. "Uh, hi guys. What are you don't in here?" I asked as everyone jumped. "Nothing, sweetheart! Just discussing new rooms for the hotel." Drac said, happily with a bright smile. I felt a bit upset as it seems as they forgot about my birthday. "Oh..." I said softly and looked down sadly. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Drac asked softly and walked to me as I seemed to be oblivious to the others huddled behind him and whispering. "Yeah, Drac. I'm fine. I think I'm gonna be in my room for a bit." I said softly as I began walking away sadly.

Drac's POV

I felt horrible for lying to my little ray of sunshine, but to keep a special secret from her, it had to be done. "Okay, does everyone know what they are doing?" I asked as Mavis, Johnny, Wayne, Frank, Murray, and Griffen all nodded. "Alright! Let's get this plan going!" I said as we all went to do our parts. I quickly walked to Y/N's room and went to knock but heard soft crying. I felt horrible and knocked gently. "Y/N? Sweetheart, are you okay?" I asked softly and walked in to see her sitting on the windowsill, looking at the moon. I walked over and opened my cape and sat with her. "I'm fine, Drac. Just one of those days." She said softly and hugged her knees to chest while resting her chin on them. I looked at the moon then back at her. "It's such a perfect night. How about a walk through the woods?" I asked and smiled softly. "Yeah, sounds great. Maybe I can clear my mind." She said and got up as I lead her outside, hoping that she failed to notice Frank running by to the ballroom with a ton of balloons and Griffen by with decorations. 

I held her hand gently as we walked through the peaceful woods. "So I was thinking we could put in an ice rink or a movie theater in the hotel. Johnny says it'll get younger monster's attention." I said in an annoyed voice as I hear Y/N giggle softly then I get an idea. "Better run, Y/N." I said with a mischievous smile as she looked at me with confusion. "Why?" She asked as we stopped walking. "Because...the tickle monster's gonna get you!" I said and chuckle while raising my hands. "Drac, no." She said and backed up with a smile growing. I didn't listen as walked closer to her. "No, Dracula! Don't you dare!" She said and pointed a finger at me. I smirked and went to grab her but she dodged my arms. She giggled and started running away. I chuckled and chased her as we swerved around trees. I loved hearing her laughter in the air. I could listen to it all day. I changed into bat form and hid in a tree, watching her become confused as she looked around then went behind a tree. 

She looked around it and tilted her head. I smiled and transformed back to normal and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up while spinning around as she giggled happily. "I got you!" I said and placed her down before she slipped out of my arms. "Hey! Get back you little ball of sunshine!" I said and chased her. She suddenly disappeared from my vision as I looked around for her when I was tackled. We tumbled down a hill and stopped as she landed on me while we laughed. I slowly stopped and smiled up at her as she looked down as me and smiled shyly with a blush. I brushed back a strand of her hair behind her ear. "We better had back to the hotel." I said as she nodded. She got up and helped me up as we held each other's hands gently. It was a bit colder out as I noticed Y/N hug herself and shivered a bit. I took off my cape and put it around her as it was a bit bigger as it dragged across the ground which I didn't mind. We walked in as Johnny hurried to us with a picnic basket with a red blanket.

"What's this for?" Y/N asked and looked at Johnny with slight confusion. "Well, I thought may be after our walk, we could have a nice little picnic on the roof and watch the sunrise." I said grabbing the basket from Johnny. "But you can't be out in the sunlight." She said with concern in her sweet voice. "I'll be fine, sweetheart. Go on. I'll meet you up there." I said and handed her the basket and kissed her cheek gently. She smiled and nodded then walked away. After making sure she was gone, I pulled Johnny to a corner. "Is everything set?" I whispered. "Just need a cake and some entertainment and we should be done by the time you guys finish the picnic." He said and gave me two thumbs up. "Well, I have the entertainment down. You guys touch up anything that needs it. I want it to be perfect." I said and went up to roof to see that Y/N has already laid out the blanket and looking at the stars. "Beautiful aren't they?" I asked and sat beside her with a smile. "Amazing. Back where I lived, I could barely see the stars." She said softly with a smile.