Flying Table Tag

We were now in a cemetary beside the hotel after changing back to our monster costumes. "You messed up, baby. You messed up big-time. I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out." Drac said looking at us with a glare. I looked down, feeling ashamed but obviously Johnny doesn't "Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun at this place." Johnny said as I looked at them. "Guys." I said softly wanting them to stop fighting. "Oh, that? That was not fun. Everyone running, jumping, swimming with no order. That was the opposite of fun." Drac said as I looked away. 

"Do you even know what fun is?" Johnny asked as I rubbed my arm, keeping quiet. "I invented fun!" Drac said like it's a fact. "Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal." Johnny said turning around. "Johnny!" I scolded him. "Look at me." Drac said as we both turned to look at him. He held his cape in front of his face as his eyes glowed red. I looked at him a bit confused as Johnny seemed out of it. "You remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met. Now go and never return." He said as Johnny snapped out of it. "Wait, never return to the hotel?" Johnny asked as I looked at Drac. 

"What? You were supposed to forget the hotel. I just used my powers to erase your memory. I looked straight into your eyes." He said and poked Johnny's head. "Maybe it's the contact lenses." Johnny said as the mood suddenly changed. "The what?" Drac asked confused. "The little plasticky doodads that help him see better and I was more watching instead of staring at your eyes." I said and shrugged but looked into his deep blues and smiled. "Here, let me just try to get the contacts out real quick." Johnny said and held open his eye lids and tried getting the contact out as I shook my head in disgust. 

"Oh, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" Drac said wincing in disgust as well. "Almost got it." Johnny said, pinching lightly at the contact. "Johnny, stop doing that. Please stop doing that!" I said and covered my eyes but peeked from my fingers. "Fingers away from the eyeballs! Enough!" Drac said and grabbed his wrists. "Listen to me. You are never to return here. You are to stay away and never tell humans about this place or I will track you down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you look like a deflated whoopee cushion! Be gone." He said and turned into a bat. He looked at me then kissed my head, leaving me very confused and blushing madly as he flew away.

"Can't believe we're leaving, man. That could have been so great! Dude ruined everything. Suck my blood. I should have just said "I'm staying, old man!" Give him a Bruce Lee kick. Right in the-" Johnny started ranting but was cut off when a bat was heading towards us. You could tell it was Mavis cause she's smaller than Drac. "Oh, my god! Count Dracula! Please don't kill us! We're leaving, we're leaving!" Johnny said blocking himself as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Hi Mavis." I said as she turned into her normal self, sitting on a gravestone. "Hey Y/N. Hi Johnny. Follow me." She said as Johnny stood back up. 

"No, no, Mavis, we can't. We have to leave." Johnny said as he gestured to leaving. "You sure? It'll be fun." Mavis said and walking to a cave looking thing. "Go on ahead Johnny. Have some last minute fun. I'm gonna go get our stuff. Meet me here later." I said and smiled. "Okay." He said and followed Mavis into the cave as I walked back to the hotel to get our things. "Hi Miss Y/N." I looked around and then looked down to see Winnie, Wayne's daughter. "Hi sweetheart." I said and smiled softly. "My brothers were looking for you." She said and smiled as well. "Well I gotta get go-" I started but was interrupted by yelling of many kids. 

"Y/N!!" Wayne's kids yelled and ran towards me, tripping over each other. "Oh, boy." I said and started running. (By the way you make friends with Wayne's pups during a time skip) I was running forever before they came out and tackled me into a room. "Okay guys. Get off the poor girl." I here Wayne say as the pups were licking me and got off. "Thanks Wayne." I said and stood up, brushing myself off. I turn around and see Frank, Wayne, Murray, Griffin, Blobby,....Drac and Johnny? I blushed deeply seeing as all the guys but Johnny are in towels and see Drac blush deeply as well. "I am so sorry." I said and hurried out.