I Was Small Brain 🥺 and Tea 🍵

Hey! I really need to make an Author Update Book, but no one would probably read them which is why I post my updates here. Soooooo I am permanently logged out of this account on my laptop. How you are getting updates is from my phone. I was big dumb small brain and used my school email for this account. Who would've thought that my laptop would've updated Wattpad and permanently log me out since my school email in now inactive?

I'm still logged into this account on my phone because I never need to log out for Wattpad to update. But I do have a new account with more books on it. Al_TheRadioDemon is my new account to write stories on. So everything on this account is postponed until I can transfer everything to that account. Which mean starting over basically 😨🙄.

And updates are still a little slow since I am now living with my boyfriend and need to find a job by the end of the year which is pretty hard right now with Covid. And I am spending more time with family then writing books at the moment. Well, my dad's side can fuck off 😉😒. Here's the dealio with them being pricks towards me.

They're upset I saved my sister's ex (now my boyfriend) from her abusing. She would choke him out every time he wanted to leave (he literally came to my house with scratches on his neck after he left her) and she wouldn't let him see his family. He was used for a slave over there and did basically everything for her 🤨. I ended up having enough and told him I could treat him so much better and my side of the family would treat him like family and not a slave.

That's when we found out we liked each other. He was planning on breaking up with her anyway, but didn't plan on getting with me. But we got together and boy was she pissed. I got a call from my dad asking what all happened 🤣. I told him about the abusing and cheating, yes she did that too then lied to him about it 😤. She said that she never did any of that, and of course, he's on her side. I told him that it was something to discuss in person. He said yeah but one would be yelling and one would be crying.

Now, in the tone he said this in made it sound like I was gonna be the one crying annnndd boy is he wrong 🤗. I'm done taking their bullshit all the time. I'm not running anymore. I'm fighting my battles and if my sister wants one, she's got one. She even faked being pregnant to try and get him back. She used a picture from Google that my boyfriend's dad back traced. A few months and the drama died down a little until she added him back on Facebook and started talking to him out of the blue.

She'll show him tik toks and pictures of herself, trying to be "cute" 😑. Then she actually had the guts to admit she still has feelings for him 🤬. Now, I'm not starting anything until she actually tries something. But if she thinks she's getting him, back she's wrong. He promised that we'll get engaged next year 🤗. Boy, that'll probably piss her off 🤣. But then she texted me the other day, asking to have my mom's phone number.

Of course, I asked why because I absolutely despise her, but I still have a heart. She said that my dad and her mom (she's half sister) are yelling and hitting her for no reason 😶. Now, I've know my father long enough to know that, yes he has some serious anger issues and needs a therapist, but he would never hit anyone without a reason to. And even to a child he wouldn't hit that hard.

Now, my sister tends to lie for attention 🤥. And me and my boyfriend think she only wants to see me, whether it'd be at my house or me going over to visit her (which will never happen), is because I bring my boyfriend every where with me 👌. We're pretty much inseparable with both of our separation anxiety 😆. The only reason I tolerate her (and her mom) is because of my dad and my grandma who pasted a few years ago. Yes, I despise them, but since I have a pretty big heart, I still feel the need to love them.

Anyway, there's the tea for ya. Oh yeah! And pictures that my step sister sent me after calling my sister a cheater and a lier. 🤗

 🤗