The End

Short Chapter

 I was chilling with Wanda as Johnny sang about Zinging with Frank, Murray, Griffin, and Wayne as Mavis did too. I was in front cheering for them happily. Drac flew over on a table and walked on stage. "Drac, ready to throw down?" Johnny asked holding the microphone out to him. "No, no, I just came closer to hear you better." He said, hiding the fact he does. "Oh, come on. Just give it a try!" I said and giggled softly as he looked down at me with a smile as Johnny kept holding the mic to him. "Alright, maybe just a little." He said then started rapping, leaving me, Johnny and Mavis taken by surprise then smiled as Johnny started rapping with him. Drac froze everyone on stage then spun and smiled with his arms out as I cheered with everyone. He unfroze them as Mavis and Murray sang. "Zinging in the air-" They sang but Drac froze everyone again. 

"Now I don't have a care. I'm winging from the Zing that we shared. Zinging in the rain. Now I'm feeling no pain." He sang and dragged his fingers underneath my chin to look up at him as he smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on stage then unfroze everyone. "It's a real time for celebrating. 'Cause you're my Zing." I sang with Murray and Mavis while leaning towards Drac. He leaned in too but I moved away and giggled. We started walking off the stage as tables lined up as Johnny and Drac kept singing. We were lifted in the air by the tables as Drac held me close. Johnny and Mavis were on one. Eunice and Frank on another. Wayne and Wanda on their own and poor Griffin on one by himself. Drac looked at me as I looked at him. He smiled and pulled me closer, giving me a gentle yet passionate kiss. 

Best. Day. Ever

Hey guys! Author here! I'm so glad you guys liked the story! I never felt so accomplished writing a story until this one! I am happy to say that this book is now complete! But wait! What's that?! Y/N's going to be a grandma?! YEP! You guess it! I will be writing a sequel! Once again, I am so glad you guys liked the book and better buckle your seat belts and hold on to your popcorn! 'Cause the next story is gonna be a bumpy ride! This is your author signing out and I will see you guys later! BYE-BYE!!!!