Little Bit of Boring and a Pool Party

"Okay. Put down Zombie Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven this instant." Drac said said as Frankenstein threw Mozart, the werewolf man spit out Bach, and a mummy booty bounced Beethoven. "Did you get to rehearse at all, Zombie Beethoven?" Drac asked as Zombie Beethoven shook his head while groaning. "Listen, Drac, we wanted to play something, like old times." The werewolf man said. "We even thought maybe you'd sing with us." Frankenstein said. 'He sings?' I thought as Johnny and I looked at each other before looking back at the gang. "Come on, fellas. You know that I haven't sung in public since Martha." Drac said softly.

'Who's Martha?' I wondered while glancing down in thought before looking back up. "Yeah, but we just thought how much, you know, Mavis would love it." Frankenstein said, setting off Drac. "I said no! Don't ask me again! Okay. Now, let's hug the zombies. Let's all make up." Drac said and walked away a little bit. "Wow. He really scared you." The werewolf said with a smirk at Frankenstein. "I wasn't scared. I was being polite, okay?" Frankenstein asked as I giggled softly. "Hey. What are you doing here? I thought you guys were planning." Mavis said appearing in front of us upside down.

"I never caught your name." Johnny said, saving our tail. "My name's Mavis." She said and smiled getting down and stood in front of us. "Mavis? That's a pretty neat name." Johnny said and smiled back. "Yeah, my mom picked it. So, are you going to tell me your guys' names?" She asked. I thought for a moment and thought of the perfect name. "I'm Lady L/N but you can call me Y/N." I said and smiled then looked at Johnny as did she. "Me? My name? Good question. Well, obviously, I'm Frankenstein." Johnny said as I mentally face palmed. "No, you're not. Frankenstein is my uncle over there." She saida and gestured to him.

"The gentleman hugging Zombie Mozart." She said as Frankenstein had Zombie Mozart in a headlock thing more than a hug. "Right. Of course, he's your uncle. Well, see, I'm not "the" Frankenstein. I'm his cousin, Johnnystein." Johnny said, saving it. "Johnnystein?" She asked when a spider came down. "Hey, Mavis." It said in a small voice. Johnny freaked out and backed out then landed on a table causing it to break. "Johnny!" I scolded in a whisper, running to him. Frank saw as and started stomping up to us. I have to admit I was a bit scared until Drac stood between us.

"Who is that?" Frank asked and pointed to us. "Are these monsters going to kill us?" I asked with a bit of fear in my eyes. "Not as long as they think you're monsters." Drac said softly, looking at me gently. "Huh? That's kind of racist." Johnny said and looked at Drac too. "We'll talk later." Drac said as he turned back around. Johnny went out walking like Frank as I came out from Drac and face palmed. "Is he making fun of me?" Frank asked and looked at Drac as Johnny walked back over to us. "No, no. Of course he's not, because he's-" Drac started talking as I was stopping Johnny from acting like Frank, when he was interrupted by Mavis.

"He's your cousin, Johnnystein." She said, sitting on the bar counter. "Yes, yes, yes." Drac said and put on a smile. "I don't have no cousin." Frank said and walked up to Johnny. "No, no, you do. He's your six cousin, three times removed." Drac said, keeping on his smile but you could tell it was nervous. "On your right arm's side." Johnny said and help up his right hand. "You have a cousin?" Frank asked his right hand. "Frank, if your arm could talk, he would tell you that the original owner of your arm had a brother." Drac said but Johnny pushed on. 

"Who married a woman." He said as I looked watched them. "Who was-" Drac said and made a decapitated movement, tilting his head. "For strangling a pig." Johnny finished as I tried not to laugh at them. "I have pig-strangling blood in my arm?! That's kinda cool. Well, cuz, great to meet you." Frank said and shook Johnny's hand causing Johnny to bounce with the movement as I giggled but stopped when Frank looked at me. "How about you?" He asked as I quickly thought of something. "Uh my name is Y/N and I actually don't have any relatives alive." I said in a matter-of-fact about that.