Pool Party

Sasuke woke up Saturday morning with a headache. He rolled over to his side to checked the time.

1:30 pm.

"-Gah!" Sasuke had overslept and the party already started. He then frantically jumped out of bed and quickly made himself something to eat.

He checked his phone while eating his breakfast.

No new messages.

He was late, but Naruto hadn't texted him. So though he was a bit disappointed, Sasuke still made the drive to Ino's party.

It was 2:15 when he finally pulled up. He was lucky there had been light traffic.

Several were cars parked outside the house, which made it it easily distinguishable. Sasuke parked on the side of the curb a bit further down and made his way to the door.

The house was quite large and in a nice neighborhood. It had clean modern accents and a well trimmed yard.

Just as Sasuke was about to knock on the door it burst open.

Kiba stood at the doorway with flushed cheeks.

"Sasuke right?"

The male nodded.

"I'm just heading out to get some more beer, but you can head on inside." Kiba the stepped out and brushed passed Sasuke.

"... Right, cya." Sasuke said halfheartedly. He then stepped inside the house nervously. The Uchiha looked around and realized he basically knew no one.

'Are these all AC level employees?' He thought to himself.

Sasuke then carefully made his way to what he presumed was the backyard pool area and stepped out onto the large patio where the party was most lively. That's when he saw him.

"Oi! Sasuke!" The blonde waved at the other male from inside the pool. Naruto had also immediately noticed him. Was he waiting for him?

Naruto swam over the edge and came out of the pool looking sinful. The sun reflecting off his tan skin made him look hot. His golden hair ruffled and wet. Water droplets ran down the length of his toned chest and abs, making him simmer. As Sasuke's eyes followed Naruto's abs he noted how the blonde's blue swim trunks were hanging a bit too low on his hips. Sasuke couldn't help it when he pictured Naruto on top of him, strong hands slowly making their way down his sides towards his-

Sasuke stopped himself. His face immediately turned red.

'That was so gay.'

"Arrived fashionably late now did we?" Naruto strolled over.

"Well I usually don't oversleep -but i've had some worries on my mind lately so maybe that stressed out my body a bit." The raven reasoned.

"You got a fever or something?" Naruto cocked a brow before placing a hand on Sasuke's forehead. "Your face is red and hot- You sure you wanna get in the pool?"

"No, no - I'm fine." Sasuke stepped back in embarrassment. "It's probably just this hot sun and I'm a little nervous with all these people I don't know."

"I get it, that's totally fine." The blonde said reassuringly. "Just stick by me. Okay man?"

"A-Alright I will."