That Guy

Sasuke spent the remainder of Saturday and part of Sunday with Naruto, leaving Sunday evening in one of the blonde's shirts. The raven remembered how Naruto begged him to stay as he now lay in his own bed...

"Please Sasuke," Naurto furrowed his brows and whined. "Stay the night again."

"I can't, we have work to tomorrow and I need clothes." He replied as he put on his shoes in front of the door.

"You can just use some of my clothes." The fox pouted while tugging on the other male's sleeve.

"Your clothes won't fit me." Sasuke responded with a chuckle.

"But you're wearing one of my shirts now and it looks cute." Naruto grinned.

"W-Work clothes." He stuttered as blush formed on his cheeks. "Besides, my other work stuff is at home..."

"Okay well bring your stuff here." Naruto blurted out nonchalantly. Sasuke jumped slightly and felt the hair on his neck stand up.

"If you're implying that..." He turned away all flustered. "I m-move in. It's a No."

"Worth a shot."

Sasuke sighed looked up at his ceiling fan.

"Maybe I should have stayed the night again..." He sniffed the shirt he was wearing, inhaling the fox's sent. "I miss him already."

He widened his eyes and blushed.

"W-What is wrong with me?" Sasuke laughed nervously and rested a hand on his forehead. "I see him tomorrow. Why am I overreacting like a teenager?" The raven scolded himself.

Buzz!

Sasuke's phone suddenly went off, causing him to jump. He then reached over for the device.

It was a text from Sai.

'This late?'

- Wanna get drinks tomorrow night? -Sai

They had exchanged numbers awhile back and mostly texted each other about work or deadlines. Sai wasn't a bad guy once you got to know him but Sasuke still didn't know why Naruto hated him so much. Sasuke was friends with Sai, but he made sure to stray from Naruto when they talked.

-On a work night? You must be an alcoholic- He typed back.

Now that he thought about it, this was probably bad. There was no way Naruto just randomly hated Sai and it would be awkward to explain to Naruto if he spotted him being friendly. He knew the fox wouldn't like it.

-I'm not an idiot, it will be some casual drinking- Sai replied.

Going out to do something with Sai instead of Naruto... Well it's not like he already had plans with the blonde. He knew they were just friends but Sasuke still couldn't shake the weird feeling of guilt he had. Naruto was officially his boyfriend but he could still go out with friends right?

Of course he could, Naruto wasn't controlling.

-Okay sounds interesting but if tomorrow's workload is heavy I'm not going- Sasuke

-I'll probably be drinking bc of tomorrow's work load tbh...- Sai

Sasuke giggled.

- haha yeah, we'll see- Sasuke

He tossed his phone aside and curled his hand into a fist over his chest.

'Yeah, we'll see.'