Your Expression

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!-" Sai yelled from the other side of the stall while Sasuke drooled over him.

"... What exactly am I looking at right now?" Naruto narrowed his eyes and scratched the side of his head. Sai looked extremely uncomfortable and had his backed pressed inhumanly close to the wall as Sasuke was rambling on the verge of passing out. "I didn't take Sasuke as a heavy drinker..." The blonde sighed.

"H-He isn't." Sai was pushing Sasuke's head back as the raven went limp. "I'm glad you actually read to the message I sent you."

"No kidding." Naruto then stepped forward to collect a babbling Sasuke as the other male then pulled up his pants. "I'm glad you had the confidence to text me. Against my advice, I understand that Sasuke thinks of you as his friend. And these days, because of Sasuke's liking towards you I no longer feel that much animosity towards you."

"Then-"

"Don't worry though, there's still some there." Naruto then draped Sasuke's slender body over his back as he got ready to carry him. "I know this was just an honest mistake but if I ever see you actually attempt to take advantage of Sasuke while he's in any state you'll regret it. Don't ever try to touch him."

"..." Sai paused. Although his words sounded lax, Sai knew it was no empty threat. But he still had to ask as Naruto turned to leave. "You'll talk to him right?"

Naruto stopped before reaching the door but didn't turn around.

"The reason he's like this is because of you. - Well I encouraged him to drink with me as a friend but I didn't mean for it to go overboard- but what I'm trying to say is-" The other male glanced over at Sasuke to make sure he was out. "Sasuke said he saw you and Kakashi in the cafeteria."

'What?' Naruto felt his heart rate pick up a bit as his eyes widened.

"It's not really my business to ask how you go about obtaining promotions but Sasuke has a lot of faith in you." Sai went over to the mirror to fix himself. "He wanted to ask you about it before jumping to any conclusions... and i'm surprised you yourself didn't jump to any as soon as you got in here."

"... I'll see you later Sai." Naruto then pushed the bathroom door open and carried Sasuke outside.

"Sure..." Sai responded as he eyed the blonde. 

"What am I going to do with you?" Naruto sighed again as he got into his car. Sasuke was out cold. "If you weren't passed out I could explain everything to you right now."

'I could drive him back to my place and then take a cab back to collect his car.' Naruto then dug through Sasuke's pockets. 'Where are his keys?' Naruto lighted jostled Sasuke and a small note fell out of his pocket as his keys jangled in another.

"What is this?" Naruto picked up the small, crumpled piece of paper and read it. "What on earth..."

Naruto was taken back a bit. Was this note the reason Sasuke had been so fidgety? Most people would just ignore something like this. Had someone dropped it on his desk at work? 'But if he was worried about it that must mean he actually thought I'd get bored of him...'

'Dummy.'

"I'm throwing this away. There's no need for him to obsess over this." Naruto shoved the note in his own pocket. 'Then...' He grabbed a piece of paper and pen from his glove box, scribbled something on it, and then drove back to his house.

--
Sasuke woke up and rubbed his eyes. It seemed to be late in the afternoon.

At first he didn't recognize where he was but soon remembered it as Naruto's place.