Rainy Day

Sasuke was sitting in a coffee shop on a rainy Saturday morning. He was thinking about Naruto. The alpha actually wanted him to come over to talk tonight.

'What is there to talk about?' He rested his chin in his palm and looked out the window, enjoying the soft sounds of thunder and how the light rain hit the pavement. 'Could it be... That he wants to stop seeing me?'

Sasuke looked back down at his phone and began scrolling on social media. The raven then blinked his eyes in surprise. A picture of Naruto came up on his feed. His arm was around a pretty woman and she was kissing his cheek flirtatiously.

"Don't tell me..." He half-whispered to himself. "Is that his ex? How old is this?!" Sasuke quickly clicked on the post.

The post was recent but the caption read: "Bit of a throwback to an old conference."

That's when he realized the picture was from a set of photos posted by a man named Neji. He was also in the first picture standing next to Naruto. He must have been related to the girl in the picture somehow, they looked very similar.

Was this what went down at those conferences Naruto was always at? Sasuke didn't like it, he was admittedly jealous. Upon inspecting the rest of the pictures he also noticed Kiba was in a significant amount of them, Neji and him seemed to be close friends.

He sighed and glanced to the window again. 'Well it doesn't matter anymore, they-'

That's when he saw her.

'W-What?'

The same attractive woman with straight black hair from the photo. He observed her as she came into the shop. A model, he was sure of it. If Sasuke wasn't gay, she may be his type. 'But she's not blonde... or muscular... or Naruto.' He then quickly thought to himself.

Sasuke felt the strong urge to leave the coffee shop. He wanted to avoid any possible altercation with her even though she had no idea who he was. The raven then quickly looked back at the mentions on the post.

There was one name that stood out to him.

'Hinata.'

He somehow remembered Kiba saying her name on his second day working at AC.

'Shit- that is his ex.' Sasuke clenched his mug anxiously. 'But calm down Sasuke, there's no way in hell she knows who you-'

"Sasuke?"

The raven almost jumped. He looked up to meet her lavender gaze.

"Y-Yeah?" God he sounded so awkward.

She gave him a small smile.

"Okay so that is you." She then sighed in relief. "I wasn't sure but he told me to come here at this time to find someone of your description."

'He?' Sasuke raised a brow.

"Wait who told you I'd be in this spot?" Sasuke asked with a hint of worry.

"Um... Well I don't know, he just kinda came up to me and told me to give this note to you, he said he was in a hurry." She responded nervously. "Well uh, here it is." Hinata then took a a folded piece of paper from her bag and handed it to Sasuke who took it gingerly.

"Can you describe him?" Sasuke slipped the note into his pocket without reading it.

"His skin was pale and he was wearing dark clothes. He kept his face hidden from me..." She paused and tapped a finger to her chin. "His voice was odd and I felt really uncomfortable around him. Didn't seem friendly."