Walking Together (Murasakibara x Kuroko)

“Murasakibara-kun, Murasakibara-kun” Atsushi woke up when someone was pushing his shoulder lightly as he snored on his school desk while his classmate fixed their stuff. School was over which means he slept through the last period again, and wasn’t even bothered to be woken up by the teacher. He was tired of always scolding the purple head.

‘If he wants to fail history, then so be it’ he thought.

Atsushi didn’t even care about history. In fact, he didn’t care about his grades at all. He was smart enough to pass them all, including the subject he always slept at.

The tall male rubbed his arms after a long slumber of sleep and looked at his classmate who was waking him up. “Kurochin?” he wondered scanning his surroundings and noticed they were the only ones left in the room. “Classes are over huh?” Atsushi stood up from his seat and grabbed his bag.

“Everyone else is heading home” Tetsuya told him, glancing out the window. “And it’s getting late. We should go home” he said.

“Mmm, let’s walk home together then~” Atsushi chirped, grabbing Tetsuya’s hand making the quiet boy blush.

They took the route where they would pass by a convenience store where Atsushi always buys snacks before heading home. They were still holding hands when they entered and Tetsuya was starting to feel wary about the stares they’ve been receiving from the people.

“Murasakibara-kun, I think you should let go of my hand…” Tetsuya said, becoming embarrassed to display this type of affection with Atsushi. It’s not like he was shy about their relationship, but he didn’t want people to judge Atsushi just because they were holding hands. Atsushi paid no attention to what he said and bought his normal stack of maiubos.

The cashier took notice of their enlaced hands which Atsushi noticed and smiled at the adult. “We look cute together, ne?” he chirped, bringing Tetsuya closer to him, hugging the smaller teen from behind. The phantom hid his agitated blushing face behind Atsushi’s long arms out of embarrassment. The cashier just nodded his head in agreement.

Atsushi finished buying his snacks and dragged Tetsuya with him to the park where he finished all of them in one blink of an eye. Well not really, just exaggerating though it is impressive that in a matter of minutes, he was able to finish all of them.

“Don’t you think you ate too much with this late hour?” Tetsuya said, caring for his lover’s health. Atsushi licked his fingers nonchalantly while swaying back and forth on the swing. “Are you even listening to me?”

“Kurochin pampers me too much. I’m not a little kid you know” Atsushi sighs, standing up and went behind Tetsuya’s swing and started to push him lightly, making the boy on the swing oscillate.

“What are you doing?” inquired Tetsuya. “We’re not kids anymore”

“Well you look like one”

“And you think like one”

Atsushi let out a breath of air from his nostrils before softly pushing Tetsuya off the swing and replacing him from his position. “It’s your turn to push me~” Atsushi chirped childishly as his partner exhaled.

“It’s pretty late to be playing in a playground you know. We should head home” Tetsuya flouted his request and went to pick up his bag from the ground, and was ready to go home when Atsushi grabbed his hand, pulling him onto his lap. “Wha—” Atsushi leaned his chin on Tetsuya’s shoulder, locking him up with his long limbs, not wanting to let go. “Mu-Murasakibara-kun what are you doing?”

“Kurochin, let’s hang-out much longer~ I don’t get to be with you these days because of the tight schedule we have in basketball practice…” Atsushi pouted bringing Tetsuya closer to him.

The phantom sighed at his childishness, escaping his arms. “But now’s not really the right time to bond outside; late at night”

“Why, do you want to bond indoors during late at night?” Atsushi wondered putting a tint of blush on the shorter guy’s cheeks.

“I’m saying that it’s dangerous to be out this late at night. We should just go home already, jeez, Murasakibara-kun. You’re so slow to catch up” Tetsuya says in frustration. “Let’s just go”

“Fine. But you’re staying at my place tonight” Atsushi stated, picking up his things and grabbed Tetsuya’s hand.

The sixth man didn’t bother to argue. It was a Friday and he knows weekends are one of the days he visits his partner and spend time with him for the 2 whole days.

He looked at their intertwined hands again and smiled. “Murasakibara-kun, don’t you think by walking home together is enough? We are together after all”

“No it’s not enough” pouted Atsushi with puffed cheeks.

So a atsushi x tetsuya request for CookieBunny-chan -w-