3

Souruītā's POV
I sighed. "You are way to protective" Pidge groaned. "Sorry" I mumbled. She walked over towards Keith and started talking with him. I soon realized that my gaze was following Kuroi out the room. I felt a twinge of pain. It was right there in my chest. But I shrugged it off and went back to the counter. I went on eating the brown circles when I felt another's presence. I looked up and saw Lance looking at me. "What's with you" I said annoyed. He just scoffed. I felt my eyebrow twitch but I chose to ignore him. I could feel his eyes on me. "If you want keep your eye holes then look somewhere else" I said in a dangerously low tone. He laughed. It shocked me. The only one who laughs at my threats is.... "what's with you" I grumbled. "Tano means big brother right" he asked. "Yes" I said annoyed. "What's with the uniform" he asked. That was unexpected. "Isn't it obvious" I said shoving more of the brown circles in my mouth. He rolled his eyes. "How old are you?" I gave him warnings but either he's stupid or just doesn't care. I sighed and put down the fork. "Listen I give you an overview, in your human years I'm 16, on my planet they teach us about different cultures so I'm quite educated and I'm in all Pidge's classes, I have a very short temper and I don't care for... certain people." When I finished he just smirked. "You're a lot like Keith when he was a teen." I ended up almost chocking on the thing. He patted my back. "Whatever old man" I groaned. I sensed Kuroi's presence and heard her giggles. "You two having fun" Pidge said grinning. "Shut up before I kill.... before I hurt you." Pidge rolls her eyes. "You know if someone decides to be dick they can report you for threats." I rolled my eyes and went for.... oh there gone. I felt sad but I wasn't about to give them the satisfaction of knowing I enjoyed them. So I gagged and washed my dish dried it and left it on the counter. "Can we go now" I mumbled to Pidge. She smiled. Lance grabbed my hand and I froze. Crap. "Have a nice day at school and I was hoping... well I was wondering... if we could talk some.. more?" My heart hit my rib cage with such force. He's exactly like Phoenix. Too much like Phoneix. Before I could reject he gives me a god damn smile. Fuck. Kuroi (wait when did she come in here) gave me a look. It was her famous "you don't have to but you should do it" Look. And I hated it more than anything. "Whatever old man" I said and grabbed my bag. I let Pidge lead us out and down the street. She went on and on about social standing stuff but I didn't really care. Then I sensed him. Hostile vibes coming in waves. We walked a bit further and I saw it. There wasn't enough time to warn her. So I pulled her towards me and flung myself into the store. A gun shot went off behind us and a suspicious man entered the store. Crap. "Feathers What's..." I put my hand over her mouth and peeked around the corner. Shit He spotted me. He was about 5'11 and long blonde hair. His eyes were a dull green and he had a familiar tattoo on his right arm. He came down our isle and no choice but to drag her out down the hall to the bathroom. "What the hell are you..." I shushed her again. I looked out the window and saw a cliff. Perfect. "Climb through the window" I said quietly. She looked at me like I've lost my mind. "God damn Pidge just trust me and hurry." She still unsure but she did it. Once she got out the man came in. I managed to get out but without climbing out behind me. I grabbed her hand dragged her forward toward the cliff. "No way am I jumping." She tried to turn us left but I held steady. "Pidge I won't let you die" I said firmly. " I'll protect you but you have to trust me." She nodded and let me lead. I took a last glance at the man before we jumped. We disappeared behind the clouds before I released my wings. I put Pidge's head on my chest and hugged her body as I shot up into the air. I flew around for bit before stopping and looking at Pidge. "You okay?" She nodded and stared at me for awhile. "Are you sure cause your face is red." That made it worse. I landed in the group trees bushes a few feet from the school. I put her down and she started shaking. "I could've died today." Her voice shook with every word. I watched her shiver for a bit. How am I gonna... oh. "Hey Pidge" I said softly. She looked at me. "Can I touch you?" She shook her head. "Do you want to pet my wings?" She nods and I reach out to her. She began stroking downy feathers and make her way up. My nerves were all over the place but I managed to calm her down a bit. I bit back a moan when reached the tip of my wing. "You ok" she said while fiddling with a feather. "Yyyyeah I...I'm fiiiiine mmmm don't worry about me." Way to make it obvious loser. "Oh okay well I'm fine so put these away and let's go to class." She didn't mention my behavior? Maybe she didn't notice. I tucked in my wings and fixed my uniform. She looked at me with a soft pink dusting her cheeks. If you look closely you can see the freckles on her face are in the shape of the Big Dipper. Cute. AHHHHHH NO NOT CUTE! "Ready to go" she handed me my book bag. I nodded and followed her towards the school. When we entered Pidge started acting a little funny. Her face was red and she sputtering and not really being herself. Like at all. Everything I did put her edge. "Are you sure your fine" my eyes searched her eyes. She looked away quickly. "I'm fine asshat" she mumbled. I backed off but I knew better. "Here's our first hour, Math." I groaned. "They have Math here too!" She smirked and led me to the back of the class. "This college AP by the way" her smile was twisted. You son of... she's fine or at least back to normal. "Fine" I mumbled and put my head down and tried to sleep. That's when I smelled someone. He smelled familiar as if I met him before. I glanced up and saw a boy with long hair. His eyes were violet but something sinister lay within them. His whole demeanor screamed Nymph. Spoiled rich beings with attitude problems. "Hey shortie are you busy" he asked. Flirting, him and Pidge never should be in the same sentence. "Go away dip shit" she growled. "Aww that's cute you think I'm asking" his grin was superficial he could be in a toothpaste commercial. He kept trying to convince her to go with him and that was really pissing me off. Then he grabbed her. Oh hell no. I kicked his shin and I watched him stumble into the desks in front of us. The class started paying close attention to us. He evil glared me but I shrugged and tried to go back to sleep. Pidge snickered and started sketching something. Just as I started to doze off the teacher decides start class. Great. "Attention class we have a new student" he gestured to me. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" "No" I deadpanned. The class laughed and the teacher started sputtering. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I took off my glasses so I could see everyone better. "My name is Souruītā but you can call me Simon, I moved here from Singapore and I don't like school." The teacher blinked. I looked over and saw like four girls stare at me with a dazed expression. Five wink at me and one flipped me off. And the last one was Pidge. "Does anyone have questions for Simon?" The kid who I kicked raised his hand. "Do you have a significant other" his gleamed. On the inside I snorted."No." He scoffed but I heard some girls squeal. Too much like the movies. "Do you have any siblings" another girl asked. "I have a sister and a brother" I said nonchalant. She squealed. "Alright that's enough let's get to work" the teacher said. Great.