I walked into my apartment and collapsed on the couch. I'm doomed. "Did you run into Allura again?" I sighed. "How'd you guess." "You've been acting the same since you started working with her and I smell her on you." Simon has been going between houses for almost a year now but managed figure me out in a week and he knows how I like things already. He walked in with his little apron and two bowls of Mac and cheese. I laughed. "Shut up" he grumbled. After we ate in comfortable silence when he looked up at me and sighed. "So what happened today?" I shrugged and continued eating. He raised an eyebrow. "Listen I moving in with Keith and Lance later on this month and you'll be on your own again." I flinched. "No one to rant to in person." I shook my head. "Might as well tell me." "If it'll get you to shut up then..." I began before he got up and walked away. He came back with another bowl of Mac and cheese. "Continue" he said after shoving the spoon to the back of his throat. "I went in the break room to clock out for lunch when Allura came from behind me..."

She smiled at me for the eighth time that day. She was extra polite and super helpful. What's her motive? She twirled her hair and looked off into the corner. She got closer all of sudden and said "we haven't hung out in awhile Shiro." I took a step back and tried to politely ditch her when she walked up to me and forced into the wall. Her glimmered lustfully as she put her hand by my head. "We hung out two weeks ago" I managed. Her hand framed my face before leaning towards my ear. "I meant alone." I could've had a panic attack. She backed up and laughed before meeting my eyes again. "I'll meet you at the coffee shop for lunch tomorrow."

"What am I gonna do?!" Simon blinked. "I could kill the bitch if you need me to" he said with a sinister smile. "Let's find a solution that doesn't involve death." He pouted. Why the hell do you pout when someone says no you can't kill her! What am I supposed to say, "you can kidnap her instead. "Chill I was only kidding" he said nonchalantly. "Whatever, just don't tell Pidge unless you're one hundred percent sure she's hitting on you." My jaw dropped. "But.. but Pidge is the one I go to for these things!" Especially since she'll know how Matt would react. "He's my best friend and you don't take your best friend's girlfriend no matter how much she flirts with you. "At least he knows your choice in mates is... more... colorful" he said winking. "How clever of you" I deadpanned. "Honestly I think she's flirting with you and I think you should tell Matt or tell her to fuck off." "Can't do either of those and you know that." Simon groaned in frustration. "I'll get it" he said before getting up. "The bell didn't..." the bell rang and awe was plastered on my face. He rolled his eyes before opening the door. I could've fainted. Matt, Pidge and Allura were at my door. He let Matt and Pidge in before he slammed the door in Allura's face and locked it for good measure. Pidge rolled her eyes and Matt looked shocked. All you could hear was her yelling different curses at Simon through the door. He continued to walk away and sit down. Matt chuckled nervously before going to the door. "You're no fun Matt" Simon teased before coming back to his Mac and cheese. "I didn't know locking out my girlfriend was fun" he countered. "He's just mad cause he doesn't wear the pants in the relationship" Pidge teased. Matt face erupted into violent blush. It was adorable. I needed him to stop. His cuteness was to much for me to handle at the moment so I went to the bathroom in my room took care of my issues. When I came back Pidge was half way out the window and Simon was hissing. Matt was half way unconscious and Allura was... I looked around and noticed the wardrobe had a broom keeping it closed. "Back away from the window!" Pidge glared. "Fuck you and your stupid eyes!" Simon's rage increased, "what do my eyes have to do with anything?!" "Are you kidding me!" Pidge roared back. Simon sighed and tried calm down. "I told you I just wanted to talk to her..." Pidge interrupted him mid sentence. "What do you need to talk to her for?" What did I just walk in on? "I have my reasons which I'll tell you if you come away from the window." "How do I know your not lying?" Simon sighed. "You'll have to trust me I guess." She thought for a moment. I watched her gaze flicker from him, out the window and back again. She nodded and tried to climb off the ledge when she slipped.