Pidge's POV

I knew I was wrong. I knew I was being ridiculous but the thought of him being with her made me feel..... things. Things I'll never get to tell him because I'm gonna die. I saw the people go by like ants slowly get bigger. I've accepted my fate. I closed my eyes and let myself fall. "Pidge!" I heard a familiar voice call me. I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. I held my breath squeezed my eyes shut. What's this familiar feeling. The drop of my stomach the tingle on my skin. Just as quickly as the feeling as it came

It stopped as if I were floating. I noticed something wet hit the top of my head. I looked up and saw his piercing blue eyes. "Simon?" He placed hand on my cheek I felt my face burn. "Why did you... you could've....I was so... damn it Pidge!" His gripped tightened around my waist. "...Feathers?" "You scared me Pidge" his voice shook. "You don't.... shit" he buried his head in my shoulder. When he came out he just looked at me. I saw worry and something else swirl in his eyes. We landed on the roof in silence. "I'm sorry" I mumbled quietly. He had a smirk on his face. The same Simon we all knew was looking back at me. "Only you would get so worked up and fall out the window. You were fretting over nothing. Emma and I have a project due so I was gonna call her set up some time. I blushed. "I thought... she said..." I couldn't find the right words to say. I'm tongue-tied. Stupid feelings. He smirked widened and you could tell he enjoyed every minute of watching me suffer. My body moved on its own it seemed like. I approached his chuckling form and kissed him. He didn't move a muscle. I felt embarrassed. Scared. Did read him wrong while we were up there? I pulled back and tried to run but grabbed me and held me. He stared at me and I saw that certain something in his eyes again. He kissed me. It sent shivers down my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me by the waist. It was sweet and what I thought was too short. He pulled away looking at me then away. "Damn it Pidge" he let go of me. "I can't." I watched him fly off. What did he mean? Am I that terrible?