Imagine Loki comforting you

Big animals were chasing you in a dark, cold forest in the middle of the night. You scream but no one answers. You try to run but it seems your feet are stuck to the ground. You fall, spraining your ankle. You try to stand up and run, but your foot is stuck in a hole in the ground. You scream as it grabs you with its big, sharp and strong claws. You scream, seeing the blood flow out of you. Far, far away you hear a familiar voice talking to you. "It's alright darling, I'm with you.", it says. You hear an echo of it. You cry because you know you don't have long to live anymore and scream as hard as you can. The blood doesn't stop flowing, it goes on and on. Your skin is now as white as snow, but you feel fine. You stand up and your ankle is fine, but there's a huge hole on the place where your heart used to be, and you scream and cry again.

You wake up and immediately sit up straight, causing you to bang your head against Loki's. "I am so sorry!", he says. You lie down again and realise you're covered in sweat and you've been crying in your sleep. You reach for your chest, to check if the hole was still there. "It's okay now. It was just a dream." "Loki I'm scared...", you say as tears are staring to appear again. "Come here.", he says wrapping his arms around you, stroking your hair. He plants a kiss on your forehead. "It's just a dream darling, they can't hurt you. And I'm always here to protect you." "Thank you." "Did you know you also scream and mumble in your sleep?", he suddenly asks. "No?" "It's scary. That dream must have been really terrifying." "Oh believe me it was. It seemed so real." "What happened?", he asks interested. "I got chased by this huge wolf, bear beast thing, and it was huge. I fell and sprained my ankle, I tried to run but I couldn't and it rippen my heart out. All of my blood just flowed right out of me and I became so pale... It was terrifying." Loki wrappes his arm around your shoulder and you lay your head on his bare chest. You close your eyes as you try to sleep again. "Loki?", you ask, still with your eyes closed. "Yes dear?" "Will you wake me up in case it happens again?" "Of course I will. Anything to keep those nightmares away.", he says kissing your hair. "I love you Loki and I always will." "I love you too my princess."