Imagine watching the sun set with Loki

You hear a knock on the door and wonder who it is.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Loki. Can I come in?"

"Just a moment."

You walk towards the door to unlock it, when opened, you see Loki standing there smiling, with a rose in his hand.

"For you, beautiful.", he says handing the rose over to you.

"Thank you, why all this?"

"Come with me." "Where to?"

"Just come."

"Can I get dressed properly?"

"No need.", he says and turns your old dress into a brand new one, green with golden sequins to match Loki.

"Why all the rush?"

"Just come with me."

He takes your hand and walks you to a balcony, with a view that reaches thousands of miles. "I want you to watch the sun set with me."

"Ahw Loki..."

"Shh... Don't ruin the moment."

For a few minutes you watch the sun set silently, in Loki's arms. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"It sure is. Just like you, my princess.", he says kissing your hand.

You close your eyes, almost falling asleep in his arms.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Y/N. You mean everything to me. If you weren't here, I have no idea what I'd do. Y/N, will you marry me?"

He gets on his knee and holds up the most beautiful ring you have ever seen. You start to cry and put your hands on you mouth. Unable to answer, you just hug him. "I guess that's a yes?", he says chuckling.

"Yes!", you say and kiss him.

"Will you be my Queen?", he says takig your hand, putting the golden ring on your finger. "Oh Loki, I've never thought this day would come, everything is so perfect."

"You are perfect, darling.", he says lifting you up in the air, kissing you at the same time. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him, having kids, become grandparents.

"It's so beautiful...", you say staring at the ring. You keep hugging and kissing him, you can't stay off of each other, happily getting married some day.