Imagine secretly being married with Loki

"Come on, let's go.", Loki says and runs over the Bifrost with you. This was your first time in Asgard, and you were excited. He brings you to one of the gardens. "Quick, before someone sees us.", he whispers and pulls you under a bridge. "It's beautiful here.", you whisper. "I wish I could stay here forever. Maybe I shouldn't be married to such an old man.", you say jokingly. Loki comes closer to you and lays his hand on the side of your neck. Your lips melt into each other, tenderly. "I love you Loki". "I love you more." He leans in for a kiss again, but you get stopped. "Loki! What are you doing here?" You look up and see a man, white-greyish hair, dressed in the same kind of fancy clothes as Loki. What you immediately notice is his golden eyepatch on his right eye. "Who is this? Answer me Loki!", he demands. You look up at Loki, wondering what was happening. "Y/N, I'd like you to meet my father, Odin Allfather." "Answer me Loki! What is this Midgardian doing here? She doesn't belong here." "What's a Midgardian?", you ask. "There are some things that need to be explained..." "You better explain.", Odin cuts him off. Loki sighs. "I erm... I m-married a Midgardian. Her name is Y/N." The look in Odin's eye changes. "How could you do this, Loki? They are mortal Loki, years from now you will be back where you were.", he says. "Father I-" "Silence! What you did is wrong and shall be punished." You look up to Loki, not knowing what to do. "What do I do? What's happening?" "It will be alright, I promise.", Loki says and kisses your hand. "Guards! Bring them to the dungeons!", Odin demands. You get grabbed from behind, Loki too, and you both get dragged away from each other. "Loki!", you shout, trying to free yourself. "Y/N! Get off of me! Y/N!" Eventually you give up and let the guards take you. You see Loki trying to fight the guards from afar, but they take him down. "Loki...", you whisper and see how they violently knock him down on the ground. Then you hear him scream, a short, but powerfull scream. You see the end of a spear sticking out of his chest. "No!", you scream. You get taken to the dungeons, where they violently throw you down in your cell. You're shaking, you can barely process what just happened. You try to breathe calm but you can't. You want to cry buckets full of tears but your body won't let you. Your once happy life was now ruined forever.