Imagine dancing with Loki

You look into the mirror one more time before putting your mask on. Tonight was the Agardian Maqurade Ball. You were nervous, affraid no ome would dance with you. You wanted to walk out of your room but you change your mind and want to wear something else. One of your friends knocked on the door. "Y/N, come on! We'll be late!", she shouts. "Just a minute!"

You quickly get into your golden black dress and put your mask on again, walking out of the door.

"There you are! Come on!"

"Tonight's gonna be fun!"

"What if I don't find anyone to dance with?"

"Oh, Y/N, you will. Would Thor and Loki be there too?"

"Uhg arrogant people.", you say, sticking your tongue out. "Why? Don't you want to marry prince charming?" "I don't need a prince charming. I'm happy on my own."

You enter the ball room, you look around you and people dancing, talking, and beautiful golden chandeliers on the ceiling. Your friends went off to dance, leaving you behind, alone. You sigh and want to walk home again, but a voice stops you. "May I have this dance?"

You turn around and see a young gentleman dressed in green, black and gold, with a matching mask, deep green eyes and ravenblack hair. You put your hand in his and he guides you to the dance floor. He puts one hand on your waist and the other inside yours. "Why me? Why dance with me?", you ask confused. "You looked alone, and a beautiful lady like you deserves to dance.", he says with his calm voice. "Th-thank you." You blush as you continue to dance. All night you were drowning in those beautiful green eyes. All you wanted was him to take his mask of, revealing his identity. "I think it's time to reveal your beautiful face.", he says. "Yours first. May I?" You take his mask of and your mouth drops open. "Loki?", you ask surprised. He smiles widely, taking your mask of. "You're even more beautiful than before. Tell me, what is your name?" "Y/N. I'm stunned, I didn't expect that..."

He interrups you with a kiss, taking you by surprise. "I'd love to dance with you again.", he finally says, and disappears between the crowd.