Imagine Loki and Thor embarrasing you

You never enjoyed royal parties like this, they always made you feel uncomfortable. Dresses, high heels, and your hair in an updo, you didn't like it. And always having to be polite to other people, having to dance with people who are aparently family of yours. "Keep your back straight, dear.", Frigga says and pushes gently on the bottom of your back. It didn't matter if Thor and Loki were eating like beasts, they were allowed to, but you weren't even allowed to sneeze. The perks of being a lady... You get thirsty and walk over to the table with all the drinks. Wine, champagne, everything. You're almost there when you trip over something, you fall and your once beautiful white dress was now red and soaking wed. You look around you and see all people laughing,  including Thor and Loki. You know realise that Thor made you trip by sticking out his foot. "Thor! Loki! Stop laughing!", you shout, trying to get up. Your mother rushes to you, helping you up. "I thought you were at the age you don't tease your little sister anymore.", she says disappointed. "Clean this up. I'll have a word with you two later." You walk over to Thor, your hand swings across his face, leaving a red mark. "How could you do that to me?!", you say, tears in your eyes. "It was Loki's idea, I swear!", he says chuckling. "Stop it, both of you! We're not kids anymore." "That you aren't one anymore doesn't mean we aren't kids, because we still are.", Loki says laughing. "I expected more from you.", you say and walk away, feeling all the people staring at you.

You sit in your room, changing your clothes. Frigga wanted you to return back to the party, but you definitely didn't want to face all the people again. And ever worse, your brothers. You hear a gentle knock on the door, Frigga walks in. You quickly wipe away your tears before she can see it. "I know that's you Loki. Mother would never leave parties.", you say without looking. You look up and see how "Frigga" slowly changes into Loki. "I just wanted to say that we're sorry." "If Thor was sorry, he would come to me in person and tell me himself. Not let you do it for him." He sighs and sit next to you on your bed. "Look, I didn't want that to happen. I told Thor to let you trip but it was just a joke, he thought I was serious. It's all my fault, I'm sorry.", he says and pulls you into a hug. You start crying on his shoulder, you bite your lip to hold it in, but you can't. "It's alright.", he says and stroking your back. "Promise you'll never do that again?" "Promise."