Imagine Loki being protective over you

"Come on Loki!", you shout looking back at Loki, who is way back behind you.

"Y/N, don't you want to rest a bit? We've been here since this morning and it's already getting dark."

You've been running around in the woods all days, enjoying the sound of the birds and the warm weather. "Let's go home. You need rest."

"I'm fine Loki. I truely am."

"I just want you to be okay."

"I am okay."

"What if you run to fast and stumble? What if there is something pointy you fall onto and it stabs you in your stomach?"

You've been pregnant for 6 months now and you could clearly see it.

Loki was very protective over you, especially now when you were pregnant. He didn't want anything to happen to you, it was sweet, but annoying.

"Ok let's go home then.", you say,  walking off the hill back to Loki. "Be careful. It's very steep."

"I will.", you say, but seconds after that you stumble and roll down the hill, crashing into a tree. Loki rushes to you.

"Y/N, are you alright? I told you to be careful.", he says, helping you up.

"I was careful... Just not paying attention. But I'm alright."

"Are you sure? You just rolled of a hill and bumped into a tree, something has to be wrong."

"I am fine, Loki, I really am."

"Can I carry you the rest of the way home?"

"If it makes you happy then yes."

He lifts you like you weight as much as a feather and you continue to walk in the woods, back to the palace. "Should I prepare a warm bath for you when we're home?"

"Loki, I am fine, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"You're bleeding."

"Where?! How?"

You look at your arm and see a scratch all the way from your wrist to almost your shoulder.

"Why didn't I see this before?"

While looking at it, it disappears.

"Loki! You can't just let wounds appear and disappear to prove you're right! 'Cause you aren't."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction." "But a bath would be nice."

"Oh no you were fine, you don't need a bath.", he says with the most sarcastic voice ever.