Imagine Loki being jealous

You were in one of the gardens, practicing your archery. Leafs fell down from the trees, you tried to schoot at them but you missed all the time. You sigh and try again, and it misses again. "You need to keep the bow straight.", a voice says. You turn around and see Thor walking towards you, coming out of nowhere. "Like this.", he says, standing behind you, improving your position. "Keep your back straight."  The arrow leaves your hand and shoots right into a tree, with a leaf pierced to it. "Thank you.", you say. "Anytime for a beautiful lady like you.", he says stroking your hair, causing you to blush. He gives you a kiss on your cheek, and then disapears again. You continue to shoot, this time hitting your target. "Well done."

You see a dark figure between the trees, coming closer. "But I'm pretty sure you could have done it easily before Thor came around.", he says. "Loki?"  "I mean, you're so talented. You don't need him". "But I don't like Thor, I like someone else.", you say. "Oh please, I saw the way you looked at him". "Loki, I swear, I like someone else.", you claim. "And who is this man? Is he even better than Thor?"  "To me he is". "Then who is it? Let me guess, some kind of muscular mighty hero who has slayed hundreds of monsters? You feel too good for them anyway." You couldn't believe he just said that. Your eyes start to get watery. You slowly walk towards him, your mouth almost touching his ear. "It was you.", you whisper and give him a kiss on his cheek. "I-I am so sorry I didn't know-" "It's alright. I know you wouldn't believe me anyway.", you say and walk away, letting the tears flow of your cheek. "Y/N, please stop!", he says running after you, putting a hand on your shoulder to stop you. "What do you want?", you sigh. "Apologise. I honestly didn't mean to insult you in any way. Will you forgive me? I love you.", he says wiping your tears away. "Promise you will never say anything that heartless again?" "Promise.", he says and hugs you tightly, kissing your forehead.