Ch2

"Ow my bloody head!"

A throbbing England made his way down the hall and back to the conference room. He had just woken up in a closet with a massive (and i mean massive) headache. If it was a hangover he didn't know, all he knew right now was that his head hurt like bloody hell.

"How did I end up in a closet," England thought to himself, "It was kinda stranggggggeeeeee-!"

England crashed to the ground falling over another body.

"What the?"

He opened his eyes to see a smiling France below him.

"Angleterre, what a pleasant surprise, but i would maybe like to do this more," France smiled deviously now, "private."

"Get the bloody hell off me you frog!"

France's smile grew, "ahhh, but it is you that is on top of me, is it not?"

England scowled to himself for a moment before receding off of France, but it wasn't long till the dizziness overtook him again.

"Angleterre what is wrong?" France now had on a worried expression.

"Nothing is wrong you frog, now if you will excuse me." England took a few steps and collapsed onto the floor. He was feeling sick to his stomach and being dizzy did not help at all.

"Nothings wrong, nothings WRONG!," France knelt down beside him, "Just look at you, you are a mess."

"Why do you care!," England scooted away from the french man, "and what in Gods name are you doing here outside the conference room anyway?"

France now stood up, "I could ask you the same thing, but as you must know I was sent to look for our dear Angleterre and America, you were both absent for some time and..-"

"Wait hold on a bloody second," England cut him off, "what did you just say?"

Sighing France started to repeat it again.

"I said that I was sent..-" He was cut off again.

"It was a rhetorical question you frog!" How could that burger eating wanker be missing, he never left a meeting before?

"I might also add," France said cutting into his thoughts, "that I saw Russia tell him that you wanted to speak with him, right before you disappeared that is."

England stared at France dumbly, "what i dont recall that!"

Then suddenly a blinding flash of silver came to his mind and the bitter taste of metal to his mouth. It resembled a lot like...Russia's pipe! Was that how he ended up in the closet?

Steadily climbing to his feet England limped back to the conference room with a confused France in tow. He had to cheek, just to prove his hunch correct. Stumbling into the conference room England scanned it for the tall Russian.

No sign of him.

This was bad, this was very bad. If Russia had taken America then all hell would break loose. He probably would have his revenge from the Cold War and everyone knows how that turned out.

Suddenly he felt a light tapping on his shoulder. Turning around he saw a terrified France staring at a smiling...Russia?

"Hello comrades, beautiful day isn't it?" Russia was smiling as if he was a child that could do no wrong. But, how false that was.

"Russia," England tried to remain calm, but when dealing with Russia things were never calm," where is Alfred?" He was really trying to keep the strain out of his voice. He and Russia had been enemies a long time ago, but even though it was a while ago things were still not patched up between them.

"Ahhhh, little Amerika is that who you speak of?" Russia was still smiling his creepy smile. that thing always seemed to put him on edge.

England fisted his hands. If Russia wanted to play games then that was ok, but when they involved America then things got out of hand.

"Yes AMERICA!" He practically screamed the last word.

"Sorry my comrades, but I haven't seen him," Russia thought for a second, " I would try to ask possibly Germany or Japan though, they seem to be the ones that talked to him last."

England was about to yell at him again, but France interrupted him from trying to anger the Russian.

"Thank you Russia we give you our thanks, goodby now." The french man quickly grabbed England by the wrist and draged him away from Russia. If it were anyone else (well except Germany or Cuba) then he wouldn't have interfered, but this was Russia they were talking about. There was no taking chances with him.

Once they were a good distance away England tore his arm away and glared back at France.

"What was that for you bloody frog!," He was fuming, how dare France do that to him.

"Oh do you mean saving your life Angleterre, then you are welcome." England huffed at France's retort and sat down on the nearest chair.

"Yes well...thanks," He hated thanking the frog, "but if you do that again I will tare out your hair and throw it in the fire!"

France nodded but there was a fearful look in his eyes, "ok, now how about we ask around for America's whereabouts after the meeting is finished?" Asking the russian again was out of the question. They had to take this slow and cautious, France personally did not want his beautiful face to be attacked with a lead pipe.

"Fine."

"Everyone lets take our seats again please, the meeting is about to continue." The loud bark of Germany's voice was heard and everybody went to their seat.

Except America who was still absent.

England sighed. This was going to be one hell of a day.