Ch3

The meeting ended soon after. Russia headed for his car in the parking lot; he was not disturbed the slightest by that fool England's curiosity or anger of America's disappearance. In fact, he was delighted to have a challenger, even if it was only England. It was much better then having none at all.

The thought of a challenger soon brought Russia back to the memories of the cold war as he drove. After WW2 the world was in utter chaos, almost every country was in turmoil. Even Germany, who was the world's greatest power back then. Only two countries were left standing, that was him and America.

Ah, America the home of the brave and the land of the free. How pitiful it would have been to see him fall, bet he didnt fall. He beat Russia at his own game and that angered him.

It also intrigued him though.

The boy that was given military might and power was more then he seemed. What did he hide behind that naive mind of his?

The seen changed before him as Russia drove into the American country side. The place he was going to was top secret, even to his boss. No one could know what he kept hidden there, if someone happened to stumble upon it that would ruin his plan. Russia pulled into the garage of the building that was safely hidden from view. He had trusted people who built this facility for him, but they could have been easily despencfull to. Humans were always so trusting.

But, the reason that this building was hidden from the human eye was that it was cut clean into a mountain side. No one would expect him to hid in a so open area, but be hidden all the same. It was brilliant!

Getting out of his car Russia walked down the main hallway, stopping only to tighten his scarf. He soon made his way to the door he was looking for and pushed it open, stepping in to meet his prisoner.

                                                                   *America's POW*

I awoke to a searing pain on the left side of my head. Moving my hand up to touch the spot I realized that my hands and feet were strapped to a table, immobilizing me.

"How did I get here?" I thought to myself. My lips were to numb to use right now. Every spot on my body felt like it was in agony, especially my head. It felt like a piece of cloth was over my eyes, probably a blindfold. I tried wiggling my hands and fingers, but it was no use.

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening came to my ears and the blindfold over my eyes was ripped off. Staring at me was the face of Russia. God, I hated that commie bastard, every time I saw that grinning face I just wanted to punch it. He was staring, boring into by eyes as if trying to find a weak point. I bet that was what he was doing anyways.

The commie bastard spoke first, "Ah, hello comrade Amerika, enjoying your stay?"

"No," I spat at him, but he still kept grinning, "how did I get here anyways?"

The words actually came out a bit mumbled because of my numb lips. That though didnt stop Russia from hearing and understanding them.

"I brought you here, silly."

"That doesn't make sense!" Arg, he still had on that creepy smile!

Russia raised an eyebrow, "But, Amerika you do not understand, I brought you here to this place after I knocked you out with my pipe."

"Why the hell did you do that!" I was so angry. Nothing would please me more right now then to beat the living tar out of Russia!

Suddenly, something cold and soft covered my mouth. Russia's hand! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! A siren was going of into my head, Russia was literally touching me! I tried swinging my head from side to side to shake him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"Shh, comrade Amerika you need to learn to control that big mouth of yours, that will be one of the first thing I will be teaching you."

I bit one of his gloved fingers, but that hand still stayed in place, "Get your commie-ass hand off me, you commie bastard!"

Russia remove his hand, then swung it down to slap me hard on the face. OW! I guessed that there would be a big purple bruise by tomorrow.

"You will learn to speak to me more politely; a child does not insult their parents like that."

"Stop with the stupid commie mind words Russia, why did you bring me here in the first place?"

Giving me a tsk and a wave of the finger Russia strolled over to a cart on the other side of the room. He rolled it over and from what I saw on it, there was a LOT of needles and spiky things. My heart beat started to get faster. What the heak was Russia about to do? I looked over to said nation and saw him flicking a needle to cheek for air. Was Russia going to poison me? No he wouldn't do that, not to a fellow nation. We nations cant die, but we can though be in terrible agony. Then a thought occurred to me. A fellow nation that was just in a cold war with him. Was this revenge for the cold war? THAT was what this whole thing was about?

"Russia dude, um well is this whole thing part of revenge from me winning the cold war?"

He looked at me surprised, guess he thought that I was smarter then I looked, but his answer proved me wrong, "You are partially right, but this is because of and entirely other thing."

"What?" I was starting to get anxious, maybe I could stall him. Just until I could escape.

Russia seeming to read the expressions on my face, plunged the needle into my neck.

My world slowly started to swirl around me.

"Good try comrade, but I think it is time to sleep."

And I was sucked into blackness once again.