Ch4

The second America woke up again he was shoved into a small room. The room as about the size of a janitors closet, it had a light bulb with a string on the ceiling and a small bed that took up almost half of the room. If that's what it could be called. Russia had not returned yet and America spent every waking moment thinking and forming an escape plan. He would not just sit there and let that commie get away with his evil plans. He was the HERO!

Two days had passed and America had not seen a single glimpse of Russia. Had he finally given up on him?

Four days passed without America seeing the wintery nation, then six, then nine. It had been about nine days (he stopped counting) without spotting Russia. America was starting to become pale and lose weight. You could almost see his rib cage because he was so hungry. He was also beginning to hear things, weird things. One time he heard the sound of an eagle's cry outside. Rushing to the small barred window America looked outside. But, there was only the bare land. No animals were in sight. Another time America swore he heard a faint voice cry out "My Son, oh my dear Son!". Nothing or no one was there though.

After the eleventh day had passed the door to his prison had opened. America was sleeping so he had not heard his visitor. Russia made his way to the sleeping American and weaved his hands through the light dirty-blonde hair.

"I am sorry my dear Amerika, but this is for the best." Russia stopped running his hands through America's hair and placed a small chip on his head, covered by the golden locks. He then left the small prison, unaware of his secret watcher.

                                         On the other side of the U.S.A (about 11 days earlier)

After the meeting had ended England and France searched for Germany who they found hanging with Italy (of course) and Japan.

"Ve~ England, France hi!" Waved Italy as they were coming over.

"Yes hello Italy," England turned to Germany, "Germany we need your help." Germany raised an eyebrow with this.

"And why is that?"

"That would be a matter we need to discuss in...," France looked over at Belarus," Private." Sensing what they would say was important Germany directed England, France, Italy, and Japan (who had not said anything yet) inside the conference building. Once they were inside England turned to the German.

"Now England what is-"

"AMERICA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY-!" Germany instantly covered the Englishman's mouth.

"Quiet," Looking over they spotted Belarus sink back behind the door. He brought his fingers to his mouth to mean "shhhh".

"America's been kidnapped by Russia." Whispered England. Italy gasped and Japan paled. Germany though was completely silent.

"I worried about this," whispered Japan, "I have been observing Russia-san for a while, he had been acting strange." The others gave him the look.

"Well stranger then usual."

"What will we do," Panicked Italy.

Everyone (except Germany who was still in that thinking silence, looked at England), "I dont know what to bloody do!"

"Well you are Amerique's brother." France said with a bit of resentment in his voice.

"I have a plan," Announced Germany coldly, "but, it may be risky." The nations crowded together, Germany describing the details of his plan to rescue America.

They were to painfully oblivious though, that they forgot all about Belarus. She quietly snuck out of the building. No one was going to hurt Russia or ruin his scheme to make the world a perfect place. Jumping into her car, Belarus drove off to warn her dear big brother of the other nations plans.

Authors Notes:

P.S. There will be no RussiaXAmerica yaoi or any other kind in this story with America. But yes there might be some brotherly and parental love. Also my chapters might be alittle ...well not super long. Im not that good at writing long chapters.